Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA (Life), Safari Club Intl
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada(Saskatchewan), USA (Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska), Texas (Ya'll do realize Texas is a country right)
any life outside of hunting???;)

There might be? At least according to my wife.. I am not convinced though...

There might be? At least according to my wife.. I am not convinced though...

I also would be skeptical.

I think she is trying to trick you into more work around the house or something evil like that!

I also would be skeptical.

I think she is trying to trick you into more work around the house or something evil like that!

Spot on....:laughing:

Between hunts you can also shoot, practice makes perfect :laughing:

Thats easy Webters dictionary states:
Fishing - what a man does when there is no hunting season open.

I've been hunting since I was 15- hunting for animals, hunting for fish, hunting for women, hunting for beer, NO there is no life outside of hunting!

I've been hunting since I was 15- hunting for animals, hunting for fish, hunting for women, hunting for beer, NO there is no life outside of hunting!

Well, there IS gathering - gathering your gear to go hunting or fishing, gathering your mates to go after women or beer...

I KNEW IT! :D

There is life outside of hunting, it's just A LOT different. :)

And most people will never understand us true hunting fools! We are a different breed~

This is spot on. And our fishing here is just awesome right now.

"A Dream can be relived, again and again in Africa".

Thats easy Webters dictionary states:
Fishing - what a man does when there is no hunting season open.

There is life outside of hunting, it's just A LOT different. :)

And most people will never understand us true hunting fools! We are a different breed~

This life outside of hunting/fishing you speak of, I think it does exist. I believe it is working, (to pay for your next hunt, and keeping bills payed). Then there is the family life, (which could and should involve hunting and fishing "with your family" to carry the passion over to the next generation), so the way I see it, is if you are a hunter or a fisherman/woman, you do have this other life to fill in the voids of our primary lifestyle.

You are completely right Eric, some will never understand us, but I am confident most do. Whether their passion is racingboats/cars/trucks, bicycling, video games, etc.etc., this our passion and I think it's great...:first:

..is there life on Mars..? are there zombies on Uranus..? :biggrin2:

The last time I saw mindless Zombies was at the voting booth 2008...:p Sorry DOC, couldn't resist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg