Is Giraffe hunting for me?

Pretty sure that Giraffe will be down before the Lion or Leopard. You will need bait!!
Very true. no telling how many cat baits we can get from a giraffe!
Thanks,
Philip

Thank you sir!!!!

I couldn't be prouder of him. He was the buffalo I was meant to have. :)

Awesome I try to explain Africa but you can't until you go and then when you do no words can describe wakingg up there. As close to heaven as it gets

Forget about trying to explain it ......enjoy it to your utmost !
Glen
Awesome I try to explain Africa but you can't until you go and then when you do no words can describe wakingg up there. As close to heaven as it gets

That's good. Will be interested to hear with the giraffe tanned and the skull added to the other 9 plains game my shipment was 2586.00, I did have skulls cut for shoulder mounts instead of full skulls to save a little. I just hope to get the smell out of giraffe skull

Is the skull properly cleaned or does it still have flesh/gunk on it? Pay special attention to the hard to reach areas ie the brain case. Could you post a picture of it maybe?

If it is doesn't have any meat left on it and has been fully cleaned, the best way to get rid of the smell is to soak it in a 50/50 mix of water and clear ammonia.

It is clean and bleached.

I will it is from those colored balls they pack with to keep bugs out.

Yes that's right about chlorine bleach and ammonia, however chlorine bleach should NEVER be used to whiten or bleach a skull rather the chemical used is hydrogen peroxide it is an oxidizer and will whiten the skull but it won't degrade the bone like chlorine bleach will...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois