Is Anyone Interested in a Seven Day African Hunting Safari for two? Cannot use trip and must sell...

A lot of times, outfitter pay someone to set up their website, mistakes are made on the pictures. I have caught a lot of mistakes over the years and unless some asks for honest opinion. I hardly mention a mistake.

There are so many outfitters out there, unless the service and animal quality was exceptional. I wouldn't ever look twice at the operation.

I thought Mark Young posted a excellent....for plains game in Botswana...that was exceptional. A nice plug for Mark. I would look at that hunt a lot more if was a first time hunter looking for a great hunt.

There are a lot of great guys on here....on AH! Owenowen, Louis from Spiral Horn, Johan from Savanna Hunting Safaris , Fredrik, Marius from KMG Hunting Safaris, Niel from Leeukop, Jacque HartzView Hunting Safari, and Martin.....I could go on and on....but I'm tired and have work to do.

Enysse absolutely agree. I prefer to book a hunt with great guys as Louis, Frederick, Marius, Niel, Jacque, Martin.. who are here everyday and plenty of references better than from a guy who post once and then never appears, and one thing I am wondering is if Julie had a look on the trophy fees when he bought the 2.000$ package.

And for all of the above said I have booked a hunt with one of those great guys, in this case have been with Louis from Spiral Horn

Wow, thanks for all the great posts, and I didn't see all the responses until just now--I'm new to this site. Anyway, my sister and I were planning to do the safari more for photographic purposes than for the hunting, so we didn't pay that much attention to the additional trophy fees. I'm actually not a hunter--my sister is, and she's the one who purchased the hunt--but I have to say that the prices for some of those animals watered my eyes. The lions in hunting area ought to be safe from everyone but Mr. Trump. However, my feeling is that you can probably contact the owner and negotiate. It wouldn't hurt to ask. I do have three hunters interested in the hunt, and we still feel that it's a good deal, or we wouldn't have offered it. I was bit surprised at some of the skeptical feedback, but apparently there are some scams out there, and you all are asking good questions. If these other hunters back out, I would just like to promise that no money will change hands until the purchasing hunter has confirmation from Hanno van Rensburg (the owner of the safari company) and feels comfortable that the hunt is real, credible, and a good deal. There are testimonials posted on the Web site, with phone numbers, and my sister knows someone in Oregon who I believe has hunted with this outfit. Since I'm new to this site, it might be best if other interested hunters emailed me directly at nicholsj@nwfsc.edu. Thanks much!

Julie

Hi Julie, nice to hear your explanation. As I said if the package is for photographic purposes is not a bad deal and if you are not a hunter, obviously you do not know the average trophy fees. Only can wish you good luck selling your package.

ok so i actiually bought this package and WENT with AAA...

...and it was awesome.

i bought this package for 2k and paid extra for additional game. whether it was 50 bucks more or less than it would have cost me had i gone through and alternative outfitter is entirely irrelevant. what matters was that AAA is a friendly, family run business. between Hanno, the owner, and his father in law you get access to 20 square miles (!) of their OWN land. as we drove around trying to spot our game we saw rhinos and elephants and leopart footprints while stalking our game on foot. And yes, golden wilderbeast do exist (i would never pay the money to shoot them, but some people do).

the prices are VERY high.in some cases, 3x the normal rate. you see these donated hunts all the time like this. they offer i animal for 7 days. so after the first morning, you are done hunting and then you start shooting off the trophy list. so in reality, there is no deal.

sandmg, Good to hear that you had a good time. What species did you end up taking? Any trophy pictures to share with us? Do you have pictures of the Golden Wildebeest? I would really like to see them!

sandmg, congratulations.
glad you made it to Africa.
So, share the whole story and the pictures.

Oh guys do the math she was asking $2k for a 7 day for 2 people ok I will break it down for you
Daily fee $2,800 x 2 = $5,600
Impala $690 x2 = $1,380
Total $6,950

I just don't see what you guys are talking about this was a deal and yes I have hunted with authentic african adventures and had a blast that's why I've went back 4 times and going again this year

Hooked, this is a really old thread you know.

Yes I do know know it's a old thread but just wanted to say don't bash the girl or the ph, a lot of people on here are strickly for the ph they hunt with and that's great I admire the loyalty but I don't see why they bash another ph or question they're pricing without knowing how the outfitter operates, I would never say snything negative about another ph without first hand knowledge and yes I do know the pricing structure of South African hunting and thus girl was selling a good value that's all I was saying

You will find guys don't only talk only about there phs or outfitters they use. This in no way was that good of a deal and for sure not a deal back in 2011. It is just a fact there are a lot better deals . A lot of new guys come here looking for info on help with there safaris and you do not need to pay those fees to get a good hunt.

After all you join the thread to tell us all how good this company is since you used them.

Yes I do know know it's a old thread but just wanted to say don't bash the girl or the ph, a lot of people on here are strickly for the ph they hunt with and that's great I admire the loyalty but I don't see why they bash another ph or question they're pricing without knowing how the outfitter operates, I would never say snything negative about another ph without first hand knowledge and yes I do know the pricing structure of South African hunting and thus girl was selling a good value that's all I was saying
Do you have anything else of value to talk about or are you just a one subject kind of guy? You sound more like a troll than an interested African hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!