Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA-EC, Limpopo, NWP; Spain; NZL; Ireland
Looking to hunt sika in Ireland and seeking outfitter recommendations.
Thanks

I hunted sika with these guys last October and got a very nice stag.. nice lodge, excellent food, friendly people... reasonably priced.. I'd definitely hunt with them again..

I hunted sika with these guys last October and got a very nice stag.. nice lodge, excellent food, friendly people... reasonably priced.. I'd definitely hunt with them again..

Dave, I reached out and they were more than double the rate of any other of the suggest outfitters. Your recommendation for Bo’s en Dal was spot on but gonna have to pass on this one, lol.

Dave, I reached out and they were more than double the rate of any other of the suggest outfitters. Your recommendation for Bo’s en Dal was spot on but gonna have to pass on this one, lol.

Wow! I had no idea..

I won the hunt I did with them through an auction at DSC and knew I got a really good deal (I think we paid $1200 for 3 nights in the lodge for a hunter and an observer and 1x sika stag (auction win price)? and could add another sika or fallow for $2K)? I assumed (clearly was wrong) that they were price competitive with everyone else..

If they were a little higher I'd stick by the recommendation if for no other reason than they are a known quantity for me (great food, nice comfortable lodge, good guides, etc)... but more than double? I definitely wouldnt recommend them at 2x the price of anything else that looks like a reasonable outfitter.

Dave, I reached out and they were more than double the rate of any other of the suggest outfitters. Your recommendation for Bo’s en Dal was spot on but gonna have to pass on this one, lol.I reme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg