Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Invitation From Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition

Here is an invitation I received for the Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition, I thought that some of you might be interested in it or just curious to see what this hunting show is all about.

hunting-show.jpg

"Dear Sir,

Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE and Chairman of the Emirates Falconers’ Club, we take great pleasure in inviting you to participate at one of the largest exhibitions for the Hunting & Equestrian industry- ADIHEX - the Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition, that will be held from 30th Sep 3rd Oct 2009 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.

ADIHEX is firmly recognized as the most renowned exhibition for Hunting & Equestrian in the Middle East. Established in 2003, ADIHEX has steadily grown with last year’s event attracting over 95,000 visitors from around the world including the trade visitors, VIP personalities, members of the Royal Family and outdoor sports enthusiasts. ADIHEX has attracted approximately 500 exhibitors from 30 different countries making it a prime platform for networking with industry leaders and decision makers as well as providing you with the opportunity to tap into the Middle East & Asia markets.

The Exhibition Categories are as follows:
- Guns & Weapons
- Horses
- Falconry
- Fishing
- Camping
- Off-road adventure

ADIHEX will also host a variety of special features that reflect the UAE culture & heritage which include:
- Equestrian Shows & Horse Auctions
- Camel Auctions
- Falconry Beauty Competition
- Saluki Beauty Contest
- Archery Range & Hunting Gear
- Culture & Heritage Village
- Art, Poetry & Handicraft Competitions

ADIHEX 2008 promises to be the biggest & best event of its kind yet, with over 95,000 visitors expected in the brand new exhibition center. ADIHEX will be held in halls 7 to 12 over 32,000sqm of prime exhibition space.

Prices to exhibit:

Prices to exhibit in the NORMAL halls:
- Raw Space (USD 150 per m2)
- Shell Scheme (USD 200 per m2)

Prices to exhibit in the GUNS & WEAPONS halls:
- Raw Space (USD 200 per m2)
- Shell Scheme (USD 250 per m2)

Click here to find the floor plan and click here to find the booking form in a pdf format. Kindly complete the form and send back via e-mail, fax or postal address mentioned below so as to ensure allocating you a prime location.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries or require further assistance. Alternatively, you may visit our website: www.adihex.com for additional information.

I look forward to welcoming you in person to ADIHEX 2009.

Best Regards,

Mosaab O. Abdo
Event & Sales Manager"

Abu Dhabi International Hunting & Equestrian Exhibition
Turret Middle East Ltd
T:+971 2 4064244
M:+971 50 8179727
F:+971 2 4443987
E:m.abdo@turretme.com
P.O. Box 94891, Abu Dhabi
www.adihex.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me there will not be any Paint or Quarter Horse breeders at the shows and sales. ;)

Interesting.

I was at the 2007 show....

Was interesting to see the hawks and falcons they had there as part of the exhibit...

Except for that it was nothing special...

Sounds like a very interesting show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!