JimmyDK

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Denmark, Sweden, Greenland, South Africa
Hi !(y)

Wauw-- this seems like a great forum for a guy like me who really got infected by the "African disease" about 15 years ago when I visited the continent for the first time.

Located in Denmark, Africa is far from my daily life in all ways but always very close in my mindset and as soon I got the money I always leave ;-)

My last experience was in feb. 2015 when I went for the Limpopo Province in South Africa near Elisras with two friends and the wife to one of them.
We were joined by PH Justin Cawood / Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for a 8 days plains game hunt and had great success.. Our trophies included Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Mountain Reedbuck, Impala, Baboon, Nyala, Kudu, Warthog, Jackal and my personal favourite trophy, a nice old black Giraffe bull which we hunted for 3 days, up and down the mountains by foot.
Accomodation and catering was outstanding as well and I'm so happy and looking forward to april this year when i catch up with Justin again for my dream safari hunting Buffalo bull.

Just looking out the window right now watching the snow and seeing the thermometer saying 5 centigrades below 0, this website seems to be a good way to stay warm...

Im looking forward to being part of AH and learning from everybody on the site.:)

Best regards

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

Good to have you join the forum! AH is definitely a good way of staying in touch with Africa while at home freezing your ..... off!

Looking forward to seeing you in April and finding you that Buff!

Chat soon

Welcome!

Share some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and some great hunting done by you already... good luck with the buff!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Jimmy! You'll fit right in and glad you connected with the site… Looking forward to reading your posts.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, Jimmy !

So, back to hunting with Justin ? I´m sure you´ll have a great time.

Welcome to AH, Jimmy !

So, back to hunting with Justin ? I´m sure you´ll have a great time.

Nyati -- Yes I come back to hunt with Justin again... Gonna be great.. It was last time and this time we're going for a buffalo... Really a big dream coming true..

Thx for Your welcome

Thanks for all Your greetings.... Got a good feeling about the culture and knowledge here !!!

Welcome.

Jimmy welcome to the forum!

Welcome to AH Jimmy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg