Intro

1st Pattern Paul

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
UK
Hi All

I'm from the UK and now having been hunting here for the last fifteen years I'm looking to spread my wings to Africa. I'm really keen to hunt Buffalo, Croc, Warthog and Sable. All in good time as and when funds allow. I'm in the process of buying a Heym 88 in .375 for the job.
Love reading the threads and will hopefully be able to contribute my own adventures myself soon.

Thanks

Paul

Welcome to AH Paul! You found a great place.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome, you are definitely started down the right road to find your way to hunting in Africa.

Hello and welcome!

Hi All

I'm from the UK and now having been hunting here for the last fifteen years I'm looking to spread my wings to Africa. I'm really keen to hunt Buffalo, Croc, Warthog and Sable. All in good time as and when funds allow. I'm in the process of buying a Heym 88 in .375 for the job.
Love reading the threads and will hopefully be able to contribute my own adventures myself soon.

Thanks

Paul
Welcome Paul - happy planning!

Paul, welcome to the forum! You have an absolutely grand list! Oh and the best cartridge to cover your list! I know because I took them all using the same.
Start planning and saving for your adventure!

Welcome to 'our place' Paul.

Thank you for you kind welcome. I'm looking forward to getting more involved and learning from people more experienced than me when it comes to larger game, as I have none, YET.

P

Hi Paul, welcome to AH !

1st Pattern Paul welcome aboard. You will find that AH is the best site on the net for researching anything related to hunting in Africa. You proposed 375 H&H should serve you well. What other rifles and or firearms do you own? What do you currently hunt in England?

Hunted/Stalked most of what Great Britain has to offer. The last pic of the CWD I'm holding my favorite rifle, a Heym 44b, single shot Kipplauf.
Currently paying for an 88b for Africa and looking forward to the next load of adventures.

ATB

P

Roe 1.jpg
CWD 2.jpg
Fallow 1.jpg
CWD 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH. You'll find a lot of good info here.

Welcome to AH Paul. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Good to see another Brit on the forum, there are lots of good guys here and all willing to help and share information.
If I can help with any questions being from the UK too, give me a shout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber