International RWS Shooting Day 2016 IWA

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
What could be a more appropriate kick-off for the IWA Outdoor Classic trade fair in Nuremburg, than an international shooting day?

RWS has organized it and here's the testing of the .300 Norma Mag, loaded with Berger 230 gr - a sharp shooter's favourite!

12802708_953290541426495_3359261221634282960_n.png

NORMA Precision with hunting ammunition of the STRIKE series: TIPSTRIKE and ECOSTRIKE:

The Swedish munitions manufacturer NORMA leaves it to the RWS Shooting Day not accept to present the invited journalists his hunting bullet series "Strike" again. The NORMA TIPSTRIKE is a classic hunting bullet with polymer tip with extremely high stopping power for hunting medium and big game. The lead bullet deforms during penetration, thus ensuring a superior depth.

Norma-tipstrike-2.jpg

The NORMA ECOSTRIKE is a lead-free copper levels high venison preservation. With its polymer tip and improved spike rapid deformation of the projectile is guaranteed. The ECOSTRIKE is a great lead-free alternative to leaded hunting ammunition. The Boattail rear ensures maximum speed and reduces air resistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you