Interest recommendations on the use of two-blader broadheads on Crossbow.

I was going to suggest those exact heads. The Silver flames are awesome. Are you sure you want a two blade?

I have no problem with 2 blade broadheads, but would recommend a 3 blade instead. Why? You get more surface area covered on a shot. A 2 blade might penetrate better but a 3 will do more damage in the long run.

Just my two cents.

I was going to suggest those exact heads. The Silver flames are awesome. Are you sure you want a two blade?
I am ready to hear out Your opinion and suggestion.
I like to collect information from wise people.
Thank you for an answer.

Two blader broadheads on crossbow.

I do agree with Enysse on the cutting damage on a three blader and over longer distances two bladers tend not to be as accurate as three bladers. They tend to fly more than a three blader.

I have no problem with 2 blade broadheads, but would recommend a 3 blade instead. Why? You get more surface area covered on a shot. A 2 blade might penetrate better but a 3 will do more damage in the long run.

Just my two cents.
Simply I agree with you in relation to penetration of 2 blade broadheads - it 100% effect!
However ballistics of flight of arrow with 2 blade broadheads,3 blade broadheads and 4 blade broadheads considerably differ at crossbow and bow.
P.S.

enysse-I value Your opinion and advices.

Zwickey's are good as well. Lots of different weight options.

What broadheads do I like?

I like Thunderheads, Muzzy, G5, Rage....to name a few. I like no more that 1 1/4 width with cut on 125 grain broadheads and 1 3/16 for 100 grain broadheads. There are a lot of great broad heads out there.

I like Thunderheads, Muzzy, G5, Rage....to name a few. I like no more that 1 1/4 width with cut on 125 grain broadheads and 1 3/16 for 100 grain broadheads. There are a lot of great broad heads out there.
Yes,enysse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg