Interarms Whitworth Express Rifle For Sale

The war would have been the one resulting in the dismemberment of Yugoslavia.

But about the front sight hood- I have never figured out why gunmakers slide the hood on from the front. It would make more sense for them to slide them on from the back so that acceleration force due to recoil would tighten them into place rather than having them slide forward and off.
Yep. Very frustrating

Great Rifle

I found the sight hood.. Right where I left it… Imagine that :E Big Grin::A Too Cool:
9F5DFEB3-862D-46D6-B88B-2D5F6EC54D07.jpeg

890005A2-C647-4177-8C12-0882B085826D.jpeg

Won’t stay on during recoil.. Maybe a new one will? Since it’s loose I will ship it along with the ammo and the keys to the locks on the case. If the rifle is shipped

Someone please buy this rifle. The temptation is too much, and I need to pay for a Safari. :ROFLMAO:

Completed the sale with WoodFire today. It was a smooth, flawless transaction that couldn’t have gone any better and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again. Great guy to do business with!

Completed the sale with WoodFire today. It was a smooth, flawless transaction that couldn’t have gone any better and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again. Great guy to do business with!
I would same the same for Wishfulthinker580! I will strive to be a worthy custodian of the fine rifle I have!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!