What is the best and safest way to sell a safari rifle?

Mel3777

Reaction score
Hello All, can someone please tell me the best way (safest way) how to sell a safari rifle ?

Where are you located? If in the US, sell it on Gunbroker. Buyer pays you first, you get the buyer's FFL paperwork and ship it to the FFL.

What kind of safari rifle do you have for sale? You can post pictures here and perhaps generate some interest.

If you choose not to use Gunbroker there are other ways. Every site that I'm a member of ( like 6) has a for sale section. Buyer pays and you ship. Good luck. Bruce

Classified section.
Price and some photos.

What 375 said if you are located in the USA.

Elsewhere....

If UK might be interested

Hello All, can someone please tell me the best way (safest way) how to sell a safari rifle ?
Depending on brand, model and caliber, you may can sell it on this forum. You should post details of the rifle and several good photos under the classified section. Just calling it a safari rifle on any forum won't get it sold.

Safest way is unloaded with the barrel pointing in a safe direction! Lol
All good advice, What do you have? We have to know!

if it's a left handed 375 h&h to me maybe :). on a serious note, gunbroker as others have suggested, forums, just make sure you get a money order in advance or shipping to that persons ffl dealer

Have bought and sold more than a few guns on gunbroker and through online forums. I believe gunbroker would be more safe and you could have the buyer send the money in your name to an FFL you trust and have him ship the rifle to his FFL.

Best Way!! tell us what you have and how much you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.