Information wanted on wild lion hunt for 2022

Jerycmeach

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Last month I experienced my first Africa hunting trip and it was a spectacular success! I researched leopard hunts and settled on a hound hunt in Botswana. I was interested in the excitement and adrenalin that chasing a leopard was sure to provide and I was not disappointed! I had the best time camping along the Limpopo river and chasing leopards with the bushmen in the Kalahari. What an adventure!
I had not even left Africa and I was already dreaming of returning for a wild lion hunt. My research began. I had hoped to find a hunt where tracking of the lion was the method used. My research seems to indicate that the countries in the North of Africa was the area in which the tracking method of hunting was used but now it is unsafe due to the terrorist's having invaded. I wonder is anyone has any information on a wild lion hunt that likely to be available in 2022 that using tracking as the hunting technique.

Last month I experienced my first Africa hunting trip and it was a spectacular success! I researched leopard hunts and settled on a hound hunt in Botswana. I was interested in the excitement and adrenalin that chasing a leopard was sure to provide and I was not disappointed! I had the best time camping along the Limpopo river and chasing leopards with the bushmen in the Kalahari. What an adventure!
I had not even left Africa and I was already dreaming of returning for a wild lion hunt. My research began. I had hoped to find a hunt where tracking of the lion was the method used. My research seems to indicate that the countries in the North of Africa was the area in which the tracking method of hunting was used but now it is unsafe due to the terrorist's having invaded. I wonder is anyone has any information on a wild lion hunt that likely to be available in 2022 that using tracking as the hunting technique.
yes we can give you in north cameroon in security true and real wild lion hunt tracking but not with big mane such as east africa however big lions. the quota is one or 2, is not exportable to the US. I have one for 2022. let me know. Patrick Dahlan

Jerry.
We can certainly offer you a Wild lion Hunt in Tanzania, unfortunately I have to be Honest, and doubt that you will have success via tracking, I am happy to try though and would hang Baits, if a legal Lions hits our bait, we can try track him from the bait tree.
Good luck with your search.
Ernest

"My research seems to indicate that the countries in the North of Africa was the area in which the tracking method of hunting was used but now it is unsafe due to the terrorist's"

Where should it be, then that one can hunt lions in the north of Africa, if one would not be endangered straight by terrorists?
Always like to learn

Look into Jamy traut safaris, they have a Kalahari area in Namibia with wild lions where tracking should be an option. I don’t know about 2022. I know the permits vary from year to year.

Andrew Baldry of Royal Kafue posted a offer on the other network where he mentions tracking could be an option. Last yr the lion taken on that concession was aged at 9 yrs old. I'd suggest talking to him about next year.
Phillip Smythe apparently took one tracking in the Save this year. There is a hunt report up about it. Worth looking at.
Bruce

Last edited:
I know that when Len Taylor was with CMS he successfully tracked and harvested lion in Dande. You might check with Buzz to see if he thinks it is possible.

If Botswana reopens for lion that would be worth looking in to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!