Info on Estelle Nel Taxidermy

warningshot

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA RMEF Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
south africa
Is there any info on Estelle Nel Taxidermy Warmbaths South Africa? Has anyone used them before?

I have not heard of them but I have used TransAfrica taxidermy for years and they do an excellent job including my most recent safari.
I have mounts on the wall that they mounted from the late 1990s and they still look new and the tans have held up. In my view that
is a sign of quality

I have had very good work and service from Bullseye Taxidermy. Brian

They have had my animals for 21 months and still do not have all the permits in place, one excuse after another.
They have been paid in full, I do not know of a problem on my part. I advise for anyone to use another company.

They have had my animals for 21 months and still do not have all the permits in place, one excuse after another.
They have been paid in full, I do not know of a problem on my part. I advise for anyone to use another company.

I wonder if this is the sort of thing SSI could get resolved for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Paid in full and no permits and no date for shipment!?

The first excuse was the Giraffe hide took 18 months to tan, then the skin on the pedestal mount had to be permitted, then a CITES permit was needed for the Red Lechwe, now a CITES permit is needed for the Black Wildebest. Why were these permits not attained during the mounting process? Everything has run in series and months apart before I was notified of the missing permits.

Permits can be an issue for sure bu sounds like things are moving very slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg