Infections on the Rise, Johannesburg Mayor Dies: Virus Update

Yeah I've got a week long Pig trip booked near Walgett in September, looks like that won't happen now. :mad: ;)
@TheoR8
Looks like you might have to just go deer hunting down your way If'n uncle Dan will let you.
Failing that I hear politicians make good targets. Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

I will try and give feedback from Mondays to Fridays on the daily Covid cases.
Wednesday +-7000 positive cases
Yesterday +-11000 positive cases
Today was +- 16000 positive cases.
This serves if memory is correct

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 10.14.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 10.14.23 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
I'm seeing the same, more positive trending data per Johns Hopkins

1627054608117.png

Attachments

• 1627054571478.png
    1627054571478.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 129
@Red Leg and @Doug3006
The numbers I quoted is what I hear on a radio news report.
It was down to 7000 cases per day and then suddenly started climbing again. Dare I say it started climbing +-5 days after the looting subsided.:unsure:
@Jörg Krüger
And here's us in NSW in Australia worrying about 136 cases a day.
Bob

Whoever is running this pandemic thing is a hack.....

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...ges_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Here is an excerpt that should raise your eyebrows:

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

So the CDC admits that PCR test (which was not designed to be used as it was used during the covid crisis) does not work to properly identify The covid bat virus.

Therefore:
all of the infection rates and case numbers spouted by the MSM to create panic are meaningless.

Garbage in = Garbage out.

what emergancy authorization will be cancelled next?
any bets on FDA anyone?

I can't wait to see what all the hyper-smart, fear mongering retards, try and explain this away.

Whoever is running this pandemic thing is a hack.....

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...ges_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Here is an excerpt that should raise your eyebrows:

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

So the CDC admits that PCR test (which was not designed to be used as it was used during the covid crisis) does not work to properly identify The covid bat virus.

Therefore:
all of the infection rates and case numbers spouted by the MSM to create panic are meaningless.

Garbage in = Garbage out.

what emergancy authorization will be cancelled next?
any bets on FDA anyone?

I can't wait to see what all the hyper-smart, fear mongering retards, try and explain this away.

That's been known for long time...just nobody pays attention to the fact....

@Jörg Krüger
And here's us in NSW in Australia worrying about 136 cases a day.
Bob

Hi Bob, yip … sad Geopolitical nonsense where Country Governments ‘around the World’ are continually changing the Goal Posts w/o much explanation for the citizens - as if, we do not deserve explanation to changing policies that affect our lives.

Jorg............Massive crowds rioting, looting and burning do not spread Covid. We in the USA were assured of that when the Antifa Nazis were rioting in Portland and Seattle and 12 other major cities. The Stooges said there was no evidence of Covid transmission. Only a conservative rally could cause such a thing. Perhaps there's another cause for the spike in South Africa. On a more serious note, I see that Toyota Motor Corp is considering pulling out of RSA (KZN), (because of security concerns) with job loss being another blow to a struggling Country..................FWB

I will ask perhaps a controversial question and see what kinds of answers we get.

Can it be proven that the vaccines work? In other words, its like trying to prove that breaking in a barrel does something mystical to make it a better shooter right? You can only break in a barrel once, so how do you know that it worked as opposed to just shooting the snot out of it? Either way it may be a great shooter or may be a lemon.
In a one off situation like this that we are in, whats the proof that it works. In particular with this Covid since the vaccines had no where near the testing period that most vaccines go thru which are measured in years, not weeks and a much larger human testing group.

Its also known now that the incidence of injury with these vaccines is higher than previous vaccines.
I am not saying the vaccines dont work, maybe they are but how do you prove it?

Take a sample person. Give them the shots, do they get Covid? Probably not. Would they have gotten Covid with no shots? Maybe. Maybe not. There is simply no way to tell.
Its like buying insurance. You are gambling that you will need it, the insurance company is gambling you wont.

Now guys, dont get sore at me, just asking a question. Call it a brain tease.

Food for thought.(y)
I know I am probably wasting my time here but here is a local observation. In one of the hospitals where I work we have 9 new COVID cases in the ICU on ventilators. All are the delta variant. 7 below the age of fifty, 4 below the age of forty. We had thought and hoped that the more contagious delta variant would be less dangerous but I’m not so sure of that now. We are better at treating the disease than we were a year ago. Please be safe and wear a mask. Please consider vaccination. If not for your sake consider those around you. Also consider those of us who will be caring for you if you do become ill.

Jorg............Massive crowds rioting, looting and burning do not spread Covid. We in the USA were assured of that when the Antifa Nazis were rioting in Portland and Seattle and 12 other major cities. The Stooges said there was no evidence of Covid transmission. Only a conservative rally could cause such a thing. Perhaps there's another cause for the spike in South Africa. On a more serious note, I see that Toyota Motor Corp is considering pulling out of RSA (KZN), (because of security concerns) with job loss being another blow to a struggling Country..................FWB
You really believe thousands together without any masks or sanitation running riot does not help the spread in winter?

I believe FWB was using a little known English literary device called sarcasm.
(I just used it again ;))
Someone told me a few years ago that some cultures don't do and/or get sarcasm. Pity.

I know I am probably wasting my time here but here is a local observation. In one of the hospitals where I work we have 9 new COVID cases in the ICU on ventilators. All are the delta variant. 7 below the age of fifty, 4 below the age of forty. We had thought and hoped that the more contagious delta variant would be less dangerous but I’m not so sure of that now. We are better at treating the disease than we were a year ago. Please be safe and wear a mask. Please consider vaccination. If not for your sake consider those around you. Also consider those of us who will be caring for you if you do become ill.

@koodoo62 I appreciate your post and I don't think you were wasting your time. Good data and observations. Thanks!

I would also guess that the spike in illegal immigrants crossing the southern border could also correlate to the spike in COVID cases in the US. Of course, correlation and causation are not necessarily the same thing. However, we do know that over a million people have entered the US and most if not all are not vaccinated.

@koodoo62 I appreciate your post and I don't think you were wasting your time. Good data and observations. Thanks!

I would also guess that the spike in illegal immigrants crossing the southern border could also correlate to the spike in COVID cases in the US. Of course, correlation and causation are not necessarily the same thing. However, we do know that over a million people have entered the US and most if not all are not vaccinated.

Jeez that many......fk...

Bill Gates' father's passion was eugenics , Bill is on record saying with the right vaccine we could reduce the population . Bill's foundation is involved heavily in funding the "corona" vaccines (he has no schooling in vaccines ,as he's obviously a software guy) . They fund Moderna, which translates to modified RNA ( same as a GMO). Moderna has never provided a approved medication , ( so this is their experiment for future funding). So they need fear death and chaos for the vaccine venture to be profitable. In this case we better hope the apple has fallen far from the tree because you cant hide the links.

Bill Gates' father's passion was eugenics , Bill is on record saying with the right vaccine we could reduce the population . Bill's foundation is involved heavily in funding the "corona" vaccines (he has no schooling in vaccines ,as he's obviously a software guy) . They fund Moderna, which translates to modified RNA ( same as a GMO). Moderna has never provided a approved medication , ( so this is their experiment for future funding). So they need fear death and chaos for the vaccine venture to be profitable. In this case we better hope the apple has fallen far from the tree because you cant hide the links.

Editing RNA is NOT the same as GMO! GMO is the introduction of sequences from another organism. I’m not saying Gates is a great guy or a bad guy, never met the man myself. However, if we are going to get upset by gene editing technologies let’s at least understand and communicate them correctly!

If you want to understand this technology and it’s potential google CRISPR and CRISPR based medicines. Gene editing combined with an ever increasing knowledge of gene regulation functions is changing medicine as we know it.

When I was a kid heart blockages resulted in open heart surgery. Now people go in, have a stent installed and go home the next day. Not all progress is bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross