Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hey ya'll my ATN units are arriving just in time for Christmas. I have 2 ATN Thor 4, 4.5-18x 50mm Smart HD units. These dudes have all the bells and whistles! These have the Next Generation of Thermal Sensors are here and they are Powered by ATN’s Obsidian IV Dual core. Both units are the 384x288's. As with all ATN's you get the 1 shot zero, integrated ballistic calculator, multiple rifle memory, the best in thermal technology, and so much more. I'm super excited about these. We use ATN products at the ranch and I'm telling you these are the real deal. These products have so many features I could write a book over it but at the end of the day, they flat work. Check out the videos on these units https://www.atncorp.com/thermal-scope-thor-4-384-4-5-18x. Additionally I will have more stock arriving every day with these and much more. Let me know if you have any questions are inquiries into other ATN products.
Price: $3199 plus tax and shipping.
131358402_1148134378940465_7861197761119964573_n.jpg

Just sold 1 so I have 1 left in stock available before Christmas!!!!!

Can you use in daylight?
Yes, they use thermal imaging not night vision. Thermal imaging uses heat from objects to develop the picture.

So depending upon how you set the unit up, meaning what colors you want to see as there are a bunch of different options in the settings of the unit, the image day and night will look something like this.
1F198B13-1387-45E3-BE5E-EA16874D67DF.jpeg
E5782FFF-6E64-4FE0-AD6E-87B578B66657.jpeg
The unit is capable of adjusting clarity and color to your personal liking. There are some many things these scopes are capable of. It can sound super complicated and a bit overwhelming but it’s really not. There are great tutorials out out by ATN as well as a very clear and user friendly manual that comes with each unit.

Very cool scope!

We use them for hog control. Awesome tools.

Erik, what ranges have you stretched these out to? I know it really depends on the size of animals and other environmental factors, just curious to general range.

Erik, what ranges have you stretched these out to? I know it really depends on the size of animals and other environmental factors, just curious to general range.
So the Thor I have is an older unit, about 6 years old or so, I’ve killed pigs out to 300 yards with it. These new ones they advertise positive ID out to 700 yards with the thermals. With the internal ballistic calculator I’d say it’s very plausible that the right person could make that shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.