Wanted Gemsbok Cape

nhiser3

Reaction score
I am in need of a Gemsbuck / Orxy cape for my animal that I recently shot. The cape on it is not usable and I would really like to find a cape so that I can get the animal mounted. Thanks

Where are you bud ?

Excellent, your in the USA then, just remember there are lots of other country's outside the US & lots of members here are from those other country's !

So I can not help as mine are not in the US sorry .

One thing at least you have a population of Gemsbok in the US, maybe try a Taxidermist in New Mexico or Texas ?

Last edited:
Try your taxidermist, they have a pretty good network to find and replace capes, there is also a few resale shops for taxidermy and occasionally they have capes and skins.

I may be shooting one for meat in Texas soon and I would have no need for the cape.
Will let you know if the deal works out.

Check with Ray at Nature’s Design Taxidermy in Cody, WY. I had the same issue and my taxidermist got some capes from Ray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,