In Need Of Ammo For a Hunt In August

I assume your talking factory loaded ammo. If you’re looking for components, I have a few dozen .30 a frames. I also have a couple options of factory loads in 300 win mag (not a frames though). PM me if any of that may be useful.

Here you go.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.15.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.15.35 AM.png
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 69
I know the Tommy Gun Factory/Kahr Arms in PA has a bunch in-stock (sirocco II 180s I believe, no a-frames.) 'Just got some for my Son in AK (which UPS cannot ship, I think due to partial ocean freight.) Funny-they had no issues w/ the guns!

I know the Tommy Gun Factory/Kahr Arms in PA has a bunch in-stock (sirocco II 180s I believe, no a-frames.) 'Just got some for my Son in AK (which UPS cannot ship, I think due to partial ocean freight.) Funny-they had no issues w/ the guns!
Ammo to Alaska, powder, caps, etc has to go by ground or by barge. Ammo could come as air freight but requires an extra Hazmat fee and a company in the Lwr 48 willing to go to that trouble.

The gun doesn't have powder or primers. Whole different ball game when you talk things that go BOOM!

Here you go.

Listen to @YancyW

Hendershots is amazing and they do a great job custom loading ammo and their prices are reasonable. Why they are reasonable I have no idea, but they are.

I just shot some ammo by Hendershotts that is amazing! Not sure i will load for that caliber anymore when i can order up 100 or 200 rounds from them and im set! I wont do that for all calibers but they get some bullets that are hard to get at times and again...the performance was right on the money! When i bought these they made me a better deal on larger order so i jumped in and now glad i did it.

Just call Hendershotts and be done with it.

Ammo to Alaska, powder, caps, etc has to go by ground or by barge. Ammo could come as air freight but requires an extra Hazmat fee and a company in the Lwr 48 willing to go to that trouble.
UPS wouldn't allow it. Can't go BANG without a gun. lol -the gov't. we waste 1/3 of our earnings on.
L O L Not even to speak of woke culture in "New France." smh What they need to do is replace the volume of illegals and illegally harvested fish with finished ammo for hunters (on watercraft.)

I'm looking for a box of Swift A Frame 300 Win Mag ammo. If anyone can spare a box let me know how much.
I used federal terminal ascent 200 grain, 300 win mag this year in may and it was absolutely killer only had one animal take more than a step after being shot and that included 2 blue wildbeest zebra and kudu. I choose that ammo because I also couldn’t find any other good .300 win mag ammo and you can buy terminal ascent a few places online

I used federal terminal ascent 200 grain, 300 win mag this year in may and it was absolutely killer only had one animal take more than a step after being shot and that included 2 blue wildbeest zebra and kudu. I choose that ammo because I also couldn’t find any other good .300 win mag ammo and you can buy terminal ascent a few places online
Terminal descent for the animal! LOL Anything 200-220 gr in the 300 mags is going to produce wonderful results (heavy for caliber, high SD and BC!) 150-165 (even 180 in elk/moose/blk bear areas) gr is fantastic on deer/sheep in N. America, but NOT Africa...

Cabelas in OKC had a few boxes 300 H&H this week not sure the brand. Also the Cabelas in Allen Texas had some the week before last. Again sure of the Brand.

Check out R&M Firearms they have a few posts on here and I believe have that in stock. @R&M FIREARMS
We do not have any Swift 300 win Aframes in stock.

I do have Federal loaded with 180 Swift Scirocco and Barnes 180 TTSX in 300 Win Mag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!