Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
I did not know this man, but knew his name. From what I gathered one of the good ones, condolences to friends and family on his passing.

http://www.lsonews.com/popular-african-ph-dies/

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 2.34.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 2.34.55 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BWH
Very sad. My sincere condolences to his wife, children, family and loved ones.

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 2.28.22 PM.png

Chapungu-Kambako Safaris - sales@chapungu-kambako.com

Last edited:
So sad. While uncertain of the circumstances in this case, many good PHs have taken their own lives recently in Africa. The weight of their domestic economies, the loneliness of bush life, and stresses of family can be very great.

If you haven't spoken with your friends/PHs in awhile, make the call, tell them how much you appreciate them, book a hunt, ask what you can bring from the states. Let our friends know they are valued and appreciated. Life is precious and fleeting.

In memory of Herman Coetzee (taken form Kambako Safaris website)

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 3.27.37 PM.png

What a sad tragic event. Heart felt condolences to his family and loved ones.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Last edited:
Very sad news. Us "civilians" think that the PH's are all living the dream but he must have had some terrible demons bothering him to leave a wife and baby behind.

Sad news. Sometimes it's too late, before anyone realizes a person is hurting inside.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Not sure if this was by true accident (cleaning rifle) or truly self inflicted (suicide). Doesn't change end game. Seemingly, good dude, passionate, living his dream. I'm totally saddened by it. Prayers and peace to all those affected.

Attachments

• Weekend Crime Report 21-23 October 2016.pdf
    137.6 KB · Views: 250
Yeah man... sad deal. I hate that!!!! Permanent solution to a temporary problem. For some it's an internal demon. I hate it. I hate suffering of all kinds for any & all.

Prayer and condolences to the family. So sad to hear.
JTT

So young too, really sad. Condolences to family and friends.

.. Permanent solution to a temporary problem...

Well put. Suicide is a mistake you cannot learn from. Any day you wake up to is another day you get to try again. My heart truly goes out to those he has left with the burden of trying to make sense of it.

My condolences to the family. Such a difficult thing to have happen. So young with so much to learn, live and do. Bruce

RIP, condolences to the family

My prayers and condolences to the family.

@rookhawk , very true words.

Very sad news, RIP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross