In memoriam - Rush Limbaugh has passed

Maybe Trump will fill in for Rush until a permanent replacement can be found. I hear he's looking for work. :giggle:

Rush was a huge influence for me and I’ve loved his show since my college days (1990). I will miss him terribly.

Used to listen to Rush on road trips. Really made the miles fly by. He had a knack that no one will ever duplicate.

The conservative ideology lost a great voice today. Rush was a true American patriot and his passing leaves a void that may never be truly filled. I’d listen to Rush on my way home from the range.
My late father was a Rush fanatic. He would grab a can of Pepsi and sit in front of the radio and listen to Rush. When dad died, my brother placed an empty Pepsi can and the little radio tuned to Rush’s station in the casket.

Rush, is a legend.
Cancer is an ugly disease.
In a previous life, I was a hospice nurse. Lung CA is not a pretty way to go.

In the last 2 or 3 days of life, I'd give those patients morphine at a rate that would kill anybody else. Not kidding.

In a previous life, I was a hospice nurse. Lung CA is not a pretty way to go.

In the last 2 or 3 days of life, I'd give those patients morphine at a rate that would kill anybody else. Not kidding.
My Mom died from cancer in a hospice. I pray that I won't have to travel down that path.

"A voice crying out in the wilderness"

For a generation, Rush was the bloom in a field of thistles.

RIP
Well said my friend. The man was one of a kind.

I first heard Rush while on an antelope hunt near Sierra Blanca, Texas in the 80's and never stopped following him. He was a great influence on our country as he reminded people to be independent thinkers. RIP Rush, thanks for the many years you gave us.

I just turned on his program and Tod Herman is filling in as he has a lot lately. He was having a real hard time holding it together. I had to turn it off or I would be in the same fix.

I was appalled at the number of flake celebrities that cheered Rush's death. Sickos preaching love. Rush Limbaugh was a great man and a great patriot. RIP.......................FWB

Some years ago when he landed in the hosptial with what he termed an "aortic spasm", there were a lot of reports that he had died of a heart attack. I remember reading many gleeful, happy statements from the haters. Same thing is happening now, the true haters of our society are out in force.
Just read a piece from Rolling Stone on line, it was filled with lies, misquotes, and dubious at best reporting.
Was tempted to contact them but in the end, whats the point, their minds, such as they have, are totally polluted with nonsense, and wokeness to the point of being completely closed to any other views other than those that they hear in their own little echo chambers.
I see a period of time that folks like us will be in the Doldrums.

I spent many hours listening to Rush as I was driving. He was very passionate about his job and message.
RIP You will be missed. !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you