Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
Story on fox news. Sad day.

So sad.
RIP Rush.

I went to school with Rush and remember going to the local radio station on a Saturday morning and giving him a hard time while he was broadcasting. Little did we know then just how successful he would become! Always a lot of fun to be around and never really "fit the mold "for our generation. Proud to call him my friend and for what he brought to the table. Not sure anyone an fill his shoes.

RIP

Amazing vitriol coming from the liberals on social media. It is sad that we have become such a divided country that the death of a person with different views from one's own brings joy to people. :(:mad:

Very sad day. RIP Rush. Huge loss of one of our most important conservative voices. Can never be replaced-

With talents on loan from God and half his brain tied behind his back, just to make it fair...........he changed and some say saved American AM radio. RIP Rush.

RIP

Amazing vitriol coming from the liberals on social media. It is sad that we have become such a divided country that the death of a person with different views from one's own brings joy to people. :(:mad:
The liberals are truly a sick bunch.

"A voice crying out in the wilderness"

For a generation, Rush was the bloom in a field of thistles.

RIP

RIP

Let's not forget there was, sadly, a similar "joy" around the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Nonetheless, a quick skim read of CNN and CNBC articles, they were quick to add detracting qualities of Rush, rather than highlight all the good he brought to the world. No man is perfect, but to criticize someone in what qualifies as an obituary is scraping the bottom of the barrel for integrity.

One of a kind. Great American Patriot

Rush was the icon of American conservative thinking. They claim Trump incited a "riot". Rush incited a "conservative revolution". Going to be a long time for him to be replaced, if ever.
While he won't ever be replaced, there are a couple of younger candidates who I think could fill his time slot rather nicely - Michael Berry, and Jesse Kelly. They're both a good bit more libertarian than TGO was, but are still rock solid republicans

Michael was the youngest person ever elected to Houston city council, he's an attorney by education.

Jesse is a former Marine. He sometimes takes pretty deep dives into history (last week, he went off on the 105 day "Winter War" between Finland and USSR) , but he's always entertaining.

Very sad news. RIP.

While he won't ever be replaced, there are a couple of younger candidates who I think could fill his time slot rather nicely - Michael Berry, and Jesse Kelly. They're both a good bit more libertarian than TGO was, but are still rock solid republicans

Michael was the youngest person ever elected to Houston city council, he's an attorney by education.

Jesse is a former Marine. He sometimes takes pretty deep dives into history (last week, he went off on the 105 day "Winter War" between Finland and USSR) , but he's always entertaining.
Never heard of either of them. Of all the guys who fill in for Rush when he is out, Mark Steyn is perhaps the most entertaining. Some of the others are good, but not very entertaining.
That was Rush's real magic, making current events not only understandable, but his ability to make it humorous as well.
He really had IT, whatever IT may be, none of the others are even close with the possible exception of Steyn.
I suppose the program will now be over, Rush is gone. Fill the time slot with something new or what I dont know, but I probably wont be listening. Really going to miss Rush, an important part of my day, like losing an old friend.
Knew it was coming but still taken aback by it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you