In memoriam - Professional Hunter Claude Kleynhans killed by Buffalo

prayers!

Sad times for the family and friends.

Tough news, condolences to the family.

Condolences to his family.

Very sorry to hear this. Wishing his family and friends the best.

Truly a tragic and sad day. We spent a wonder 3 weeks hunting with Claude at Makuya Park last fall. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. You will be missed!

My prayers, and condolences to his family and friends, a great loss ...

Prayers and condolences to the family.

Claude was a MAN amongst men .... he will be dearly missed by all of his friends and family .... He definately left bwhind a legacy . RIP Claude till we meet again

Very sorry to hear this news. My sincere condolences to his family.

Claude took my wife and I on our first safari in 2004. His passion for hunting and teaching his clients the ways of the bush and his utmost respect for the animals was second to none.
He will leave a big pair of boots to fill in the hunting community.

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to his family.

I did not know this Gentleman, but it appears he was very well respected and will be sorely missed by many.

Godspeed.

RIP! Prayers for your family.

It saddens me to hear of this incident. My heart goes out to his family and friends as they contend with the loss of Claude. It reminds me tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us. I am comforted in hearing Claude was a Christian.

It is an awesome thing when one comes to see their need for a relationship with Jesus Christ. We recognize we have sinned against God. It is our sins that separates us from God and lead us to God's righteous judgment of sin.

Romans 3:23 All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Roman 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Because of God's great love for us he sent his son Jesus Christ to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Our faith in Christ Jesus' death and resurrection assures our salvation. Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.

Because of Claude's faith he is in the presence of his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is in a place without tears, without suffering, and without pain. Claude is walking the streets of gold in paradise and his loved ones can draw comfort in knowing they will see Claude again in Heaven.

So sorry to hear, condolences to the family and friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross