In memoriam: My wife’s passing

500 Nitro

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
N.R.A, Safari Club International,Foundation of north American Wild-sheep, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Delta Ducks, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever,
Hunted
RHODESIA,SUID-AFRIKA, Western United States ,Saskatchewan,Tanzania,New Zealand

johnnyblues,​

Keep the good thoughts and happy fun loving memories of your wife in your heart and mind forever,
In the end. Life is just a collection of thoughts and memories, and that is what we will have left,

Nobody will be able to say the right words of comfort at this time, no matter how hard we try. The words will come to you when you are ready.

I CAN TELL YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN A GOOD HUSBAND,
JohnnyBlues

May God bless and comfort you and your family at this time and always,

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.

johnnyblues,​

Keep the good thoughts and happy fun loving memories of your wife in your heart and mind forever,
In the end. Life is just a collection of thoughts and memories, and that is what we will have left,

Nobody will be able to say the right words of comfort at this time, no matter how hard we try. The words will come to you when you are ready.

I CAN TELL YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN A GOOD HUSBAND,
JohnnyBlues

May God bless and comfort you and your family at this time and always,

Thank you sir.

ssubwave

AH member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family.
May God be with you.

Trogon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DU, RGS/AWS, NRA
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
@johnnyblues , very sad to read this, and very sorry of the passing of your wife.
You are both in my thoughts.

Nevada Mike

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Johnny, I lost my wife to cancer in 2015. I won't say that I had fully recovered from he loss, but I have a life. God bless you.

Hunter-Habib

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Zambia , Namibia , Kenya , Mozambique , Zimbabwe
Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
May she rest peacefully in heaven. At least her suffering is over. She is in a better place.

cperso

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Australian Deer Association, NSC
Hunted
South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea
Sorry for your loss

MS Hitman

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, Handgun Hunters International, Quail Forever, SCI, DSC, DU
Hunted
USA (MS, LA, WV, CO, TX, AL, AR, & NM), South Africa, New Brunswick, Canada
So sorry for your loss.

jacques smith

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
So sorry I’m so late hearing this. Johnny I hope you are hanging in there. I believe she’s in a better place with no pain

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
@johnnyblues I’m sorry for coming to this so late! I was prayerful from the beginning with this. I cannot understand how terrible this is for you. However, I lift you up and hope there is peace and comfort for you my friend. God be with you buddy!

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
Let’s all raise a glass & prayer for our good buddy @johnnyblues Our dude is going through the process of losing his best friend & bride. Everyone pray for his peace & comfort during this tumultuous time. I ask that you all be there for him & lift him up. Too @johnnyblues

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Let’s all raise a glass & prayer for our good buddy @johnnyblues Our dude is going through the process of losing his best friend & bride. Everyone pray for his peace & comfort during this tumultuous time. I ask that you all be there for him & lift him up. Too @johnnyblues
Thank you my brother. This brought tears to my eyes. Today we place her ashes into her final resting place. Going to be a difficult day….Thank you all..

Foxi

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
this pain runs deep.
My sincere condolences Johnny

But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but love is the greatest of these.
Corinthians 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500 Nitro Express

Latest profile posts

We will be at the Dallas show and the SCI show in 2023. Booth # to be updated soon.
geoff rath wrote on Von Gruff's profile.
G'day, Von Gruff; Could you give me an idea on your Bearded Chef Knife, as per your posted photos, delivered to Australia? I'd like to reward a good mate (excellent amateur chef) who has done me big favours in the past. Cheers, Geoff Rath
Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on TERMINATOR's profile.
I just received a forwarded e-mail from you, concerning our Web Site. We just finished a leopard hunt yesterday. While on the hunt my wife mentioned to me that she had finally had it with the person that was maintaining the site and that she was going to get someone else to maintain the site.

If the site is not active you can contact me thru the AH forum.

Cheers, Lon Denney
Tokoloshe Safaris,
Zimbabwe
Bwana Man wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Interested in the
  • JP Sauer 90 Luxus .375 H&H West German with EAW swing mounts and Varix III 2.5-8x40 scope (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99.9%
yamoon wrote on C.W. Richter's profile.
Hello
The book is still available, I will consider it sold. Personal check is fine. Send me your address.
Thanks
Michael
[redacted]