In memoriam - Legendary Chasseur Professionnel (PH) Alain Lefol has passed away

Thank you, Jerome. A sad day indeed. Alain defined safari in West Africa. I hope his family finds peace in his personal drive, accomplishments, and what he meant as a real man to so many.

Very sad news and sincere condolences to Jerome and Alain’s family. Alain was a tough and gutsy man who operated safaris in some incredibly challenging countries and environments. One can only imagine how many dreams he made come true for himself and his clients. My PH in CAR, Jacques Lemaux, had great respect and admiration for Alain and spoke highly of him.

Thank you, everyone, for your message, and thank you too, Jerome, for the post. My dad had a really full life and numerous adventures I had the chance to share some of them.
He wasn't scared of a new challenge and was always optimistic.

We will continue what he started and try to make him proud.

Kewin Lefol

Last edited by a moderator:
rest in peace Alain. i was one of those that met him in CAR we shared a few meals, campfires and we had a blast of time even if working for the competition. we were an united family all my prayers to the family.

Dear Kewin, Our thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family. Alain Lefol was truly a remarkable man and will be missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you