In memoriam - Jamie Wilson passes away

RIP!

Sounds like an interesting guy, RIP Mr Wilson. Condolences to family and friends.

Leopard I got with Jamie

IMG_2971.JPG
IMG_3203.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG

Thoughts and prayers for family and friends.

Interesting person, agrees.
This hardship is highly unfair.
You can live healthy and exemplary.
It still gets you.
My condolences.
Foxi

Condolences to the family and friends.

I emailed with Jamie several times last summer but I was in the mountains setting up camps when he died and missed this thread. He was quite sick when we emailed and the end was approaching. I thanked him again for the great 2013 safari he conducted for me when I took a great buffalo, daylight leopard, Niassa wildebeest, reedbuck, and Lichtenstein hartebeest. He was a very knowledgeable PH, great pilot and his wife is a gem. Wendy and I enjoyed our safari with them immensely. A 39” buffalo at 10 steps in the long grass and a close call with a boomslang snake, I will always remember. We spoke often of the hemochromatosis condition that we both share that led to his liver cancer. God Bless and Rest In Peace, friend.

Thoughts and prayers are with family and friends. God Bless.

Condolences to the family, RIP.

I would just like to let people know that Eveline has decided not to sell and is going to be running Luambeze/Mazeze safaris in Mozambique herself. R3 concession is fantastic area right in the north bordering the Ruvuma river that's the border with Tanzania. If anyone is interested please contact me and I will give you her contact info. She needs all the help going and I wish her all the success possible (y):D Beers:

After a PG hunt in 2012 in Zim in the SVC, my first DG hunt was with Jamie in Moz in 2013. Sitting in my trophy room now and thinking back on the tracking job of the lone buffalo we finally got at 10 yards in high grass. Jamie ruined me for buffalo hunting! It was awesome. Then we got a leopard in the daylight. Thank you for the memories, Jamie! I cannot believe you are gone. So sad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg