AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
OK, it doesn't belong here at all, but the fact, that this wonderful singer died today is a real hurt for me.
I hope he had something with DP.
RIP Kenny-sail away to an other world.

You have brought much so joy to the people.

Sorry for Of Topic gents.
Foxi

Last edited:
A great entertainer. A friend of ours dated him years ago.

"....and somewhere in the darkness, the gambler he broke even......"

Rip

What a loss of such a great man. He was one of a kind and brought a lot of enjoyment to so many. Rest easy, Kenny.

RIP Kenny Rogers

I saw him in concert with Dolly Parton at the Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas Nevada in 1985 I think. They darkened the arena and he then made his entrance from the second level concourse while Dolly waited for him on stage. As they say....”And the crowd went wild”. His voice was one for the ages @Foxi so I for one am glad you made the post.

A great singer and a great entertainer. I’ve been lucky enough to see his live performance twice and they were memorable. Kenny RIP. You will be missed.

Time to Fold em Kenny, RIP

Another great one leaves us. RIP Kenny
Bruce

A great post.. We love hunting, we love fishing and we love music!
I listen to Kenny Roger's at least once per week.. Mostly CD whole driving.. OR Sunday mornings while making breakfast. RIP KR

Great singer R.I.P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you