Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA/SCI/RGS
Hunted
Germany, Holland, Namibia, Honduras
My 89 y/o father, who in our hunting group, was known as "Deadeye" for obvious reasons died on Sunday morning. He loved to hunt and was looking forward to PA's bear season. The photo shows the scene when I went to his basement the morning after. His Mdl 722 Rem in .300 Sav w/ Redfield Widefield, ammo, knife, and radio were all ready to go. Please say a prayer for my Mom if you would please.
IMG_20221120_163408661_BURST000_COVER.jpg

My condolences to you and your family.

condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you, your family and his loved ones.

So sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Prayers and sincere condolences.

My condolences to your entire family, please know that you are in our prayers.
My best always.
Jaco

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our deepest condolences to you and yours. We will keep you family in our prayers. May your dad rest in peace.

Prayers for you and your family!

My condolences to your family, especially to your mother and you. It sucks to lose a parent and to make sure that the other parent is doing okay. It sounds like your father lived a great life, especially when he was bear hunting at 89, and he knew what he loved in life. Prayers to you and your family!

Sorry for your loss, Prayers to you and your family.

My condolences to you, your mom and the rest of your family. Losing one’s parent is a difficult thing to get through. Remember him often by recounting his hunting tales to his grandchildren.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,