I'm saying hi

pappy

Reaction score
Hunted
Canada
Hello, I signed up to learn more of what I need to know for my future trip. I have read a few good threads and decided I might as well join. I have hunted many species in B.C. and in Alberta, Canada. I just bought a 375 H&H for plains game/ leopard hunt and if I save up enough, possibly a lion hunt. I'm looking forward to learning more about Africa. Cheers.

Welcome to AH Pappy.
You have the rifle now for the rest.
Have fun planning.

Welcome to AH! A ton of information on here.

welcome to AH pappy
the library of Africa hunting
put on your reading glasses ,and become entwined in learning pretty much all you will ever need to know about all of our favourite subjects
enjoy the site ,mate.

Welcome to AH Pappy!

Welcome to AH Pappy.

Welcome to AH, Pappy !

Thanks for the warm welcome, I know a lot of the questions I have will already be answered in the other threads. I'll be searching thru them for the next few months.
(y)

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)

Welcome to AH pappy! Nice choice in caliber of rifle enjoy the site.

Welcome to the best hunting forum on the web Pappy! As said, loads of hunting info on here. Enjoy the reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,