Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
My daughter had her baby girl last night about 1130 pm in Nanaimo, BC where she lives with her husband. Both are doing OK today as far as I know. They were planning on a home birth, but ended up in the hospital when things stalled and she needed help with pain, big full term baby, just like my daughter was @ 8 lbs. 7 oz!

First grandchild for us!

Congratulations!

Thanks Phil!!

Congratulations Scott! These are truly special moments for the whole family.

Hearty Congratulations Scott!

Congrats on the grandkid. Have you bought her a rifle yet? If not, what is holding you back. Don't you know that every girl NEEDS a gun?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Congratulations on your new little Canuck!!!

LOL, who'dathunkit? Thanks!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Congratulations Ses, you have some catching up to do!!!!

Congrats on the grandkid. Have you bought her a rifle yet? If not, what is holding you back. Don't you know that every girl NEEDS a gun?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hope her dad shoots and hunts.....if not it's going to be all on Ses!

Afraid he does neither, time she is old enough I will be too old.:( Such is life.

Congratulations Grandpa!

Nothing like grandchildren.

Congratulations, Sestoppelman! Welcome to the club!

Congratulations Scott. Really happy for you!

Sestoppleman, you may just have to exercise your prerogative here and do what is right. What her father does or does not do has no bearing on you purchasing a rifle for your granddaughter. He** I purchased a number of 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mausers for grandkids what weren't even a gleam in their Daddy's eye yet. Take Ridgewalker for example, he took his granddaughter to the Rockin G Ranch this spring and is taking her to Africa next year. She might just become you hunting "buddy" if given the opportunity. At 76 I'll be going deer hunting with my 9 year old grandson this fall and he'll be the one "totin the iron."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois