AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Screenshot_20211205-130039_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto what Rare Breed said. Gun collections can take my breath away. Trophy rooms or photos can take my breath away. That? It just makes me wonder why it hasn't been converted to something pretty or fun. :p

Yea @TOBY458 i would like to see what the table in front of you would look like.

Seems to ask to get robbed
That stack of paper is no good. Put it into something useful: guns, ammo, safaris, good booze, cigars ( I don't drink or smoke, but---), woodworking tools, etc.

All that money and he was caught shoplifting in Vegas a few tears back

90% of my money I spent on booze, guns, fast cars, and women. I squandered the rest.

Ditto what Rare Breed said. Gun collections can take my breath away. Trophy rooms or photos can take my breath away. That? It just makes me wonder why it hasn't been converted to something pretty or fun. :p
@Tundra Tiger
If I never spent money on the things I love I would just be another rich boring old fart.
Seeing I spent money on women thru divorce, guns, hunting and fine Bundy RUM I'm now a poor boring old fart with a beautiful wife and some nice guns and hunts I never thought I would never do are now done
Bob

I'll add motorcycles to the list of things I've enjoyed spending money on... Life would not be the same without all of these things.

Also need to look at this list another way. Like the list of things that our kids will (one day) be taking away from us because they are too much fun.

Just makes ya feel a little sorry for all those fellas getting punched in the head for free…and still have no whiskey, women, or guns. :V Black Eye:

Odd the stacks are different heights.... you'd think there'd be, say $10,000 per stack. Just things I notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross