Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I "snapped" this photo off one of those places that have live cam feeds set up. That's Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background. Tanz sure looks green right now!

1684163835209.png

in high resolution, these would make amazing desktop wallpapers. Thanks a lot for sharing!

I think they are finishing the "short rains" if I'm not mistaken. Looks nice and that's a great elephant!
Bruce

I tend to follow the Djuma cam in Sabi Sands more because of daily live drives and I have been there; but that ol Donyo cam has some really good sightings.

I think they are finishing the "short rains" if I'm not mistaken. Looks nice and that's a great elephant!
Bruce

Just coming out of the long rains - short rains in November. I chanced a trip to Kenya during the early long rains and timed it perfectly - the rains hit the day after I left;-)

Lovely pic - looks kind of like the Chyulu Hills area

Thanks . I just knew they should be starting to have some dryer weather.
Bruce

For me iconic Africa is the dry brown time, haze, dust, flat top acacias and delicious smells.

All of that, @Kevin Peacocke , and a campfire with friends, good brai, and even a night at the Tin Roof in Harare or Banff in Bulawayo reconnecting with dear friends.

It's pretty hard to put the entire experience into a few moments, but it involves nature, brotherhood, travel, and so much more.

"Caught" another one this morning. Maybe same bull as yesterday??

1685633509382.png

All of that, @Kevin Peacocke , and a campfire with friends, good brai, and even a night at the Tin Roof in Harare or Banff in Bulawayo reconnecting with dear friends.

It's pretty hard to put the entire experience into a few moments, but it involves nature, brotherhood, travel, and so much more.
August can’t get here fast enough for me!!!!!

I was late checking the feed today but still got this one

1685722465034.png

A different live cam
1685975005201.png

Same two from yesterday, sparring a little today

1686058458760.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg