I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member...

K_P

Reaction score
Hello from NW Montana.

I'm new to the forum, and will go on my first African hunt in June of 2020.

I raised four kids on deer and antelope with the occasional elk or bear thrown in the mix. Now that they're fed and educated, it's time for their mother and I to go adventuring beyond the borders of The Last Best Place.

Thanks in advance for any help, advice, and of course, toleration.

KP

Contradiction aside.
Welcome to AH.

Where are you off to?

you sound a little hard on yourself,why?

Welcome K_P ! Sounds like you might not be too far from my neck of the woods.

Welcome to our forum. Many here have hunted Limpopo and a good number are from Montana. I think you will love it here.

Welcome to the club ;-)

Hello and welcome!

Yes the Marx brothers, what a crew they were!
Welcome to the AH forum K_P! Oh do you and your wife have a fine adventure ahead of you!

Welcome K_P! You will find the information here priceless.
Where are you in NW Montana? I’m from 9 Mile originally. Live in Houston currently with plans to get back home one day to the Madison Valley.
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the AH community. Enjoy planning some of your travels here.

Welcome to AH K_P! Glad to have you join our community.

Welcome to AH will be watching for your report.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome..............Julius Henry Marx would be proud to join too..............FWB

As Rufus T. Firefly might say:rolleyes:, "I wouldn't belong to a club that would have you either".:D:D:confused:o_O LOL. Just kidding, welcome from WA state, big fan of Montana though. (y)

Welcome aboard K_P. Lots of us in the same boat you are i.e. kids are all fed and educated. I may borrow that line from time to time if you don't mind. A PG hunt in Limpopo is an absolute blast. Have you decided on who you are going with? Will you be taking your own rifles? Will the Mrs. be hunting as well or just observing? Some of the outfitters offer "honeymoon suites" so be careful out there!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg