I want to customise my weatherby mark V 460 wby mag

Javiv

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,

As I say I would lime to customise my little friend, and I would like to ask you for some help.
First thing I would like to modify the stock, cos I really want to carry 3 cartrige in the magazine instead of two. Any sugestions, feel free to recomend me places or things to do.
I also want to changes the open sights, I have the williams but I would like to put the express sights, type NEGS.

You don't have to modify your stock. Weatherby makes a magazine kit which will give you the extra round. All that gets changed is the floorplate and magazine spring. Call their custom shop.

Thanks for your answer, It is true that weatherby have the optional drop box, but if you leave out of USA it's really difficult to get, I am trying to get one for long..... But even with this part will come some problems, you need to check your serial number and try to get one for that is even harder.

But I will try

There are a lot of international hunters on this site, so, where do you live that would make it difficult? There are a lot of folks here that could help, no matter where you live.

35bore thanks you so much for your answer, finally a friend of mine, that leave in texas allready order one for me, so I feel really happy, when I will get it I will post some pics. So finally looks I will get the optional drop box for my weatherby mark V custom 460 wby mag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!