south africa,russia,turkey
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Wow. What a rifle! I'm sure the price is out of my reach. @rookhawk or @Red Leg might know.

Oh my, that is a beautiful rifle! I'm sure the price is out of my reach, too. I am curious what someone with knowledge believes it is worth.

That is a beautiful rifle.
Is your question how much to ask for the rifle?
Or are you wanting to know how much to pay for the rifle?

That is a beautiful rifle.
Is your question how much to ask for the rifle?
Or are you wanting to know how much to pay for the rifle?

How much to
Pay . I really would appreciate the help

Cem, where do you find these things? The price, somewhere between what you would pay for one and two 75 -100 HP John Deere tractors. If you buy it, make sure that you take sufficient ammo with you to hunt with. Without a doubt it would make a beautiful companion for your Mauser.

BTW don't you owe us a hunting report? I'm assuming that your harvest season is behind you and that you now have time to write it.

Besides, once you buy it you will not have to worry about how to mount a scope!!!! LOL

Cem, where do you find these things? The price, somewhere between what you would pay for one and two 75 -100 HP John Deere tractors. If you buy it, make sure that you take sufficient ammo with you to hunt with. Without a doubt it would make a beautiful companion for your Mauser.

BTW don't you owe us a hunting report? I'm assuming that your harvest season is behind you and that you now have time to write it.

The harvest has not finished yet . I just came back home to harvest cotton . Tomorrow I am flying back to Russia to continue harvesting.
It will take me another month or so to finish in ideal circumstances..
Today in Istanbul I visited my gun shop and they offered this rifle to me ..
what do you think it is worth ? I fell in love with it but I really do not know how much should I pay for it . They told me to make an offer ..the rifle is brand new ..
by the way these guys are a boutique shop they only handle custom guns ..
John Deere 100 hp price will be way to much for this rifle :))) ..
They will also Throw in 120'bullets in the deal :)

If that is a 460 Weatherby Magnum, then as a desired caliber it is a "drug" on the market. Very few hunters want it. Most PHs would look despairingly on any client that showed up with it. Heym makes excellent rifles and the engraving looks to be first class for a production rifle. Offer him $12,000 and see what his reaction is.

If that is a 460 Weatherby Magnum, then as a desired caliber it is a "drug" on the market. Very few hunters want it. Most PHs would look despairingly on any client that showed up with it. Heym makes excellent rifles and the engraving looks to be first class for a production rifle. Offer him $12,000 and see what his reaction is.

Yes it is .. 12 000 will be a little on the very low side . Maybe 15 000 ?
We have about 120% import tax on these babies:)

Agreed. Except on the offer price.

Not being a collector I would pay $0 for any 460 Weatherby.

If it were another caliber, I'd be inclined to agree with you. The 460 Weatherby caliber detracts rather than adds to the desirability and therefore the value. Cem, I regard IvW's advice very highly. Maybe you should just walk away from this one.

If it were another caliber, I'd be inclined to agree with you. The 460 Weatherby caliber detracts rather than adds to the desirability and therefore the value. Cem, I regard IvW's advice very highly. Maybe you should just walk away from this one.

Thx guys .. I will walk away ..

Martini offers the Heym Express with mild engraving starting at about $9000 US. The level of engraving could be near what the rifle cost is by itself, but being that it was done probably as a bespoke, @Shootist43 's offer of 12k USD is fair to start the negotiations.

Edit. Just saw a few more posts come in, noted on your decision to walk away.

Martini offers the Heym Express with mild engraving starting at about $9000 US. The level of engraving could be near what the rifle cost is by itself, but being that it was done probably as a bespoke, @Shootist43 's offer of 12k USD is fair to start the negotiations.
We decided to walk away from it :)) because of the caliber..

By the way they said they paid 10 000 euros for the engraving .. it was done by some Italian guy ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg