I need a service to clear and truck my crates. WHO?

Hagar

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am looking for someone that has used this service and were happy with them. My trophy's are ready and will be shipping by SBS Logistics to San Francisco. Two crates about 1500 lbs. I need them cleared and trucked to Salt Lake City, Utah. Thanks for your help.

Hagar, did SBS not suggest someone at this end for you to use?

Brickburn,
I have not officially signed with SBS yet. They are the service that Black Bear our Taxidermist uses and gave a good quote. I was hoping to find someone on the forum that has used a service from San Francisco to a western state that they had good luck with. Lori @ Travel Express suggested a service but they only work out of Seattle. I called them and they suggested I find one out of San Francisco as it would be less expensive. Thanks for your reply.

TRY ABX LOGISTICS BASED IN SAN FRANSICO.

MY VERY BEST ALWAYS.

Hagar,

I used Hunter International Brokerage Services Inc. this past December.
They are also based in the Bay Area.
I worked with a gal in their office named Zandra. She was very helpful in answering all of my (many) questions.
They cleared my crates and arranged to truck them forward to me in Arizona.
I would recommend them without hesitation.
Here is a link to their website: | Hunter International Brokerage Services, Inc.
Here is their Phone # (925) 417-5270

Here is a link to my review here on AH: Reviews of Hunter International

Good luck,
Ty

Brickburn,
I have not officially signed with SBS yet. They are the service that Black Bear our Taxidermist uses and gave a good quote. I was hoping to find someone on the forum that has used a service from San Francisco to a western state that they had good luck with. Lori @ Travel Express suggested a service but they only work out of Seattle. I called them and they suggested I find one out of San Francisco as it would be less expensive. Thanks for your reply.

Hagar,

I used Hunter's International, they're based in the bay area, one east side of the bay in Pleasanton to be exact. They coordinated air shipping from Jo'burg with Safari Air Cargo Systems. All they do are hunting trophies. I was quite pleased with them. If you call them, ask to speak to Maria. She is very patient and will answer all your questions. I'm sure they can arrange for trucking to SLC. I opted to pick up my trophies at LAX, but could have had them trucked to Phoenix. Website is below.

| Hunter International Brokerage Services, Inc.

Hagar,

I used Hunter International Brokerage Services Inc. this past December.
They are also based in the Bay Area.
I worked with a gal in their office named Zandra. She was very helpful in answering all of my (many) questions.
They cleared my crates and arranged to truck them forward to me in Arizona.
I would recommend them without hesitation.
Here is a link to their website: | Hunter International Brokerage Services, Inc.
Here is their Phone # (925) 417-5270

Here is a link to my review here on AH: Reviews of Hunter International

Good luck,
Ty

Well there you have it Hagar, Thomas beat me to it. Just to add to his comments, I also worked with Zandra for handling details and second Thomas' experience.

if it is a clearing service you need then i can reccomend maria felix of hunter international,san francisco.925-417-5275 ext-101.e-mail lower case,maria@b.hunter-international.net she has handeled 3 differnt shipments for me and is in the process of getting the rest of my elephant trophies here.she already got my tusks safely to me. hope this helps.she knows the laws and has balls,ed

Another vote for Hunter International, Zandra is getting it all ready to be delivered late this week or early next for me. Service and communications are very good.

Thanks Guys,
I called Hunter International. I am waiting on a quote. Thanks for you help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross