I Couldn't Wait

Edster

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Well I just couldn't wait any longer. Trophy's finally arrived. I have a guy I work with that is in the Boston area during the week go to freight wharehouse that had the crates and pick up my hunting partners and my crates. He got here to the office around 10 am. I just couldn't wait till i got home. I had to pop the lid on my crate and sneak a peak. I might have to leave early, I'd like to start unpacking it!!
CRATE1.jpg

It's like christmas morning for adults :)

looking forward with impatience as well to my own crate, from June last year. Hopefully by April ! :)

good luck with giving everything a place!

I'm also waiting for a package from Namibia
BTW, that's a much better box than my last shipment came in

Okay, I wasn't planning on bringing anything back from my first Africa trip other than memories and a lot of photographs. In my mind, a well-done hardback photo book is a good (or better in some ways) than actual mounts then...

I saw a photograph (I call a prop shot) of a rifle, journal and some warthog tusks so I started thinking, maybe I'll bring back the tusks of my first warthog...pretty easy and cheap then...

I saw a zebra rug. Okay, I like the idea, pretty cheap and flat - easy to ship then...

I saw your European mount on the Wildebeest...what? I really like that and it's not much more room than shipping a folded zebra rug...what's next?

Oh, by the way, thanks for sharing...you're giving me some ideas and changing my mind on a few things...

Oh, and, by the way again, the stamped wood on the crate is super interesting...maybe you should use it to make a shadow box type thing with the stamps showing...

Okay, I wasn't planning on bringing anything back from my first Africa trip other than memories and a lot of photographs. In my mind, a well-done hardback photo book is a good (or better in some ways) than actual mounts then...

I saw a photograph (I call a prop shot) of a rifle, journal and some warthog tusks so I started thinking, maybe I'll bring back the tusks of my first warthog...pretty easy and cheap then...

I saw a zebra rug. Okay, I like the idea, pretty cheap and flat - easy to ship then...

I saw your European mount on the Wildebeest...what? I really like that and it's not much more room than shipping a folded zebra rug...what's next?

Oh, by the way, thanks for sharing...you're giving me some ideas and changing my mind on a few things...

IMG_8426.JPG

Here ya go got home and uncrated them.

Well I just couldn't wait any longer. Trophy's finally arrived. I have a guy I work with that is in the Boston area during the week go to freight wharehouse that had the crates and pick up my hunting partners and my crates. He got here to the office around 10 am. I just couldn't wait till i got home. I had to pop the lid on my crate and sneak a peak. I might have to leave early, I'd like to start unpacking it!!View attachment 448085
that is fantastic, if I may be so bold as to ask what country did you hunt, and what was the cost to ship them to you? again those look great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg