I am ready to smash my Lee Pro 1000

I hand Prime all my Brass with an old Lee hand primer and also use a RCBS Chargemaster which saves a lot of time and is very accurate.

I hand Prime all my Brass with an old Lee hand primer and also use a RCBS Chargemaster which saves a lot of time and is very accurate.

that is exactly what I use. I like the way you can feel primer pockets getting looser then those cases get marked for the trash

that is exactly what I use. I like the way you can feel primer pockets getting looser then those cases get marked for the trash
And has long as those old Lees are available on E-bay I'll continue to use them

Reactions: lcq
I use the Lee hand priming tool and it is a very good product I think. The RCBS chargemaster is great, just type in your load and it's putting out Powder, the only thing it could be just a little bit faster.

Reactions: lcq
I use the Lee hand priming tool and it is a very good product I think. The RCBS chargemaster is great, just type in your load and it's putting out Powder, the only thing it could be just a little bit faster.
True but I'll take it over the old scale method any day

Years ago I used to do a little competitive rifle shooting. Because of a shoulder injury I used a 243 Winchester. That rifle when fed my 70 Gr. SMK individually weighed hand loads just shot little knots. Just for giggles I ran a batch of 100 through my Dillon, I was surprised to see that there was absolutely no increase if group size. From that point on, I used the Dillon to reload all of my ammunition. Why, simply because it was faster. Do you NEED a progressive press? Absolutely not, but they sure are handy. Especially when loading for your kids and grandkids as well. I started off with a 450, then upgraded it to a 550. When I could afford it, I bought a 1050 to reload 45 ACP pistol ammunition that I use in copious amounts on a weekly basis. A friend of mine moved to the Philippines and gave me a Square Deal B and a 650. I have contacted Dillon twice for replacement parts to components that I DAMAGED. I was willing to pay for them. Dillon said NO. They were replaced under Dillon's Life Time No B.S. Warranty. IMHO Dillon's products and Service are unbeatable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg