Labman

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club, Audubon, PA
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana
This is basically a new pack. I bought it with the intent of using it for carrying water for my dog on early season pheasant hunts. I tried it once but found that I prefer to just carry water for the dog in a bottle. All literature that came with the pack is included. The bite valve is unused. Capacity is 101 oz.

$40.00 plus actual cost of shipping. I'll ship via USPS in a medium flat rate box or regular shipping. Whichever is cheaper. Furnish me your zip code and I can calculate the shipping cost. Posted on another site as well.

C2zY3lgl.jpg
VqIJLSll.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a question about the straps on pack. It has straps for the shoulders, waist and chest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross