Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Here is for the Hunter/ Huntress that would like to spoil their partners with a trip to Africa, it is ideal for the newlyweds, or just a husband wanting to treat his wife.

It is a 10-day package with an arrival and departure day on either side.

Arrival day: Pick up at airport and get to camp, even if you have a late inbound flight we are just 2 hr drive from Johannesburg international airport

Day 1: Spa day to get rid off the long travels with a full body massage and facial treatment for both husband and wife (Half day), with Sun downers at Bos en Dal Safaris

Spa.jpg

Day 2: Full day hunting
Day 3: Full day hunting
Day 4: Exclusive couple's Hot Air balloon ride (Half day)with afternoon hunting
Hartbeespoort-LARGE.JPG

Day 5: full day hunting
Day 6: Trip to our local Curio market (this should be on a Sunday to get the full experience of our South African Culture) Full day with extra expenses on curio shopping
chameleon_village-1024x684.jpg

Day 7: Full day hunting
Day 8: Full day hunting
Day 9: We will go to the Voortrekker monument for some history about South Africa and the evening we will dine at one of Pretoria’s Finest restaurants La’Pentola
IMG_9229_preview_jpeg.jpg

6685_restaurant_la_pentola_pretoria_000.jpg

Day 10: full day hunting
Departure day
This package is ideal for Honey moons or Anniversaries with excursions that will bring you and your loved one closer together and on top of that you get to share some excellent hunting.
This is an all inclusive trip for $6100.

Inclusive:

Airport transfers
Accommodation, meals and drinks
WiFi in camp
All excursions mentioned
All ground transportation
Daily Laundry
Services of licenced PH
All government levies and taxed
15% VAT

Excluded:
Airfare to and from South Africa
Any curio or gifts
All animals hunted/ wounded
Tips to staff
Taxidermy work
Dipping and Packing

Trophies can be hunted from our 2019 Price list

Please let me know if any of you need to spoil your better half and we will assist in making it happen

My personal best
Gerrit

Attachments

• Hartbeespoort-LARGE.JPG
    Hartbeespoort-LARGE.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 342
  • chameleon_village-1024x684.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_9229_preview_jpeg.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 6685_restaurant_la_pentola_pretoria_000.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
If only I could get her on the plane long enough to get thereo_O!
Sounds like a very nice excursion!
Split the flight in half, travel through Paris, if you go without guns, layover a couple days. Go see the sights then do the overnight to Joburg.

If only I could get her on the plane long enough to get thereo_O!
Sounds like a very nice excursion!
I know it is a terrible long flight:Arghh:. But like actionbob said. Break it up. I even concider that for our next trip to the states. Fly to england or somewhere, have a long enough lay over that you can get a hotel room and get a nice rest. Then take on the last leg of the flight rested out

I think the break up of the trip via Amsterdam/Frankfurt is a wise move...16- 18 hr. trips from ATL- JNB (plus numerous 10 hr. Trips to Rio on business) have resulted in three anyreusms in both my legs...btw I'm 6'4 and 250 lbs...

My wife asked me, if it is possible completely without hunting.....

:confused:

HWL

Here is for the Hunter/ Huntress that would like to spoil their partners with a trip to Africa, it is ideal for the newlyweds, or just a husband wanting to treat his wife.

Arrival day: Pick up at airport and get to camp, even if you have a late inbound flight we are just 2 hr drive from Johannesburg international airport

Day 1: Spa day to get rid off the long travels with a full body massage and facial treatment for both husband and wife (Half day), with Sun downers at Bos en Dal Safaris

View attachment 268015
Hartbeespoort-LARGE.JPG

Day 6: Trip to our local Curio market (this should be on a Sunday to get the full experience of our South African Culture) Full day with extra expenses on curio shopping

Day 9: We will go to the Voortrekker monument for some history about South Africa and the evening we will dine at one of Pretoria’s Finest restaurants La’Pentola

Departure day
This package is ideal for Honey moons or Anniversaries with excursions that will bring you and your loved one closer together and on top of that you get to share some excellent hunting.

Inclusive:

Airport transfers
WiFi in camp
All excursions mentioned
Daily Laundry
Services of licenced PH
15% VAT

Excluded:
Any curio or gifts
Tips to staff
Taxidermy work
Dipping and Packing

Please let me know if any of you need to spoil your better half and we will assist in making it happen

My personal best
Gerrit
Please PM

View attachment 268015
Hartbeespoort-LARGE.JPG

Departure day

Inclusive:

Airport transfers
WiFi in camp
All excursions mentioned
Daily Laundry
Services of licenced PH
15% VAT

Excluded:
Any curio or gifts
Tips to staff
Taxidermy work
Dipping and Packing

My personal best
Gerrit
please PM price list and email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois