AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
AK WSF, AMM, DSC, GOA, GRAA, NRA, PHASA, SCI, WSF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Argentina, Canada, England, Macedonia, Mexico, Serbia, Alaska, USA
Just got off the phone with them. Huntington Die Specialties is going out of business, a sad time for sure. They do have a limited supply of some Woodleigh bullets. Of particular interest was .416 Rigby, .500 Jeffery, .505 Gibbs.

The inventory listed on their website does not reflect what the have, so give them a call. But expect delays because they are going out of business.

https://huntingtons.com/

Bummer. They are one of the few US-based distributors for Woodleigh, and carried a plethora of other useful items. And at more reasonable prices than the other big "stockist." Helped me out more than once when I needed something and couldn't find it anywhere else.

Sorry to hear this. They were a good company to do business with. I think they got killed by the Covid/impossible logistics/Ukraine war shortages.

Used to get all of my woodleigh bullets from them. Sad news indeed!

Good grief. I was on their waitlist for some woodleighs and after about 4 months they showed up and they called me. That’s some nice, old school customer service I will really miss.

The lady that answered the phone was very helpful and I was able to order some needed brass. They were already completely out of Woodleigh bullets. She said the owner is 87 and having some health stuff so shuttering the business and she is ready to retire as well.

She also said there are some significant discounts on most remaining stock.

Thanks to the original post, I was able to get a copy of the Woodleigh Bullets Reloading Manual at a discount. They still had some available. I placed my order online on Monday and they called to get my credit card info on Wednesday as well as to confirm it was in stock. She was very nice, said they are now only open three days a week, and the final day will be sometime in October.

Thanks to the original post, I was able to get a copy of the Woodleigh Bullets Reloading Manual at a discount. They still had some available. I placed my order online on Monday and they called to get my credit card info on Wednesday as well as to confirm it was in stock. She was very nice, said they are now only open three days a week, and the final day will be sometime in October.
I got one as well.

Good grief. I was on their waitlist for some woodleighs and after about 4 months they showed up and they called me. That’s some nice, old school customer service I will really miss.
@baxterb
Nice old school service by knowledgeable people seems to be a thing of the past in a lot of places unfortunately now days. When I find a store with the old fashioned qualities a support them even if the price is a fraction higher.
Bob

They were a first class operation
One more “ nail in the coffin” for gun people, reloading & hunting.
This company would have been a dream to own for me in retirement but it’s happening one or so years to soon!
@Surgeon1
Easy fix mate. Retire a bit sooner and live your dream.
Bob

Tried to order some remaining stock, but the last contact was, it was just no longer available...sad.

Dang, a very helpful bunch of folks there. Sure sorry to hear this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg