Hunting Zimbabwe & South Africa With NYAMAZANA SAFARIS While Enjoying A Memorable Safari

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-13.jpg

Welcome to Nyamazana Safaris

Where you will enjoy a memorable safari that will surpass your expectations with Professional Hunter & Outfitter Wayne Van Den Bergh. Look no further for big game hunting in Zimbabwe.

“NYAMAZANA” translated from Ndebele means ‘Wild Animals’. That is what we strive to deliver, to hunt where the Game that you pursue is truly WILD.

We are not limited to only one area but several great hunting zones around Zimbabwe, where a large number of different species can be made available for you. Your hunt will be structured to facilitate your needs. We endeavour to make your hunt as memorable as possible to give you a life time of many great memories.

We have secured hunting blocks specializing mainly in affordable Elephant hunts, apart from the Plains Game, Leopard and Crocodile – all free range. We have also built very comfortable bush camps in 3 locations to maximize the usage of the hunting available, as wellas having 3 new boreholes drilled – with this there is now extra water being made available to all the game. It is our intention to drill more boreholes and develop this area even further in the years to come.

Apart from that, we have acquired great Leopard hunting South of Bulawayo in the Matopos region, as well as other areas north of Bulawayo, with great accommodation and plains game available.

Our Accommodation

hunting-camps-zimbabwe-06.jpg

Zimbabwe Camps

hunting-camps-zimbabwe-03.jpg
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-14.jpg
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-08.jpg
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-01.jpg
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-05.jpg
hunting-camps-zimbabwe-04.jpg

South African Accommodation

south-african-accomodation-12.jpg
south-african-accomodation-04.jpg
south-african-accomodation-05.jpg
south-african-accomodation-01.jpg
south-african-accomodation-03.jpg
south-african-accomodation-09.jpg
south-african-accomodation-08.jpg
south-african-accomodation-10.jpg
south-african-accomodation-13.jpg

Hunting With us

full

full

full

full

full

full

Unusual Elephan Bull

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Great trophies! I really like the look of your SA lodge, perched up on a hillside. Very nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice looking lodge and fine trophies especially (to me) the crocs!
That's a strange "reversed" tusk on one elephant? Lots of rough looking hard bosses on those buffs too!
Zimbabwe is on my bucket list.

Some mighty pretty kitties you have there! I'm hoping I can afford one some day. Very nice trophies!

Nice trophies, best of luck this year!

About 4 weeks and I will be after elephant with Nyamazana Safaris. Elephant pics are getting me even more excited to experience return to Zim.

A few hunting pics from the season

full

full

full

full

full

Wayne Van Den Bergh
Nyamazana Safaris

Had to attend to a PAC problem Elephant, left Bulawayo at at 19 March, and around 4:30pm and at 8pm we were already done.. Elephants have been decimating the crops , have been for weeks and will continue to do so until nothing is left . Fortunately as it happened there was a young learner guide looking for extra experience for his log book and to achieving his goal at being a proficient guide and these opportunities help our upcoming PH’s and guides in our industry. The villagers were happy and even though we could have taken another bull , I declined as I have a hunt starting on Monday .

full

full

full

full

Hippo and Croc taken with another happy Nyamazana client and PH Scott Bailey

full

Took this bull on the 1st morning before midday after quite an intense stalk / tracking deal in super dense thick brush with Elephant all over the place .. for sure the adrenaline was flowing at times
emoji15.png
emoji12.png

Congratulations to you both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois