Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Hunting Zimbabwe - Important Notice to All Hunting Clients

In order to avoid fraudulent hunting activities in Zimbabwe, please ensure that the following documentation is provided at the commencement of your hunt.

Overview of Notice (Click on images to enlarge)

Stamped and Completed Hunting Return Form - TR2 (Application for Hunting NP/CITES (Click on images to enlarge)

Completed NP/CITES Form 11 - TR2 (Click on images to enlarge)

Valid Zimbabwean Professional Hunters License (Click on images to enlarge)

Professional guides and professional hunters are required to have a valid license and be registered with the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA). The full license is issued on a plastic identity card which includes the photograph of the holder, license number, date of issue, year for which the license is valid for and a stamped along with a signature from the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA). Those still in the training process carry paper licenses.

Should you have any enquiries, please contact the following:
Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe
18 Walter Hill Avenue
Eastlea - Harare - Zimbabwe
Email soaz@mweb.co.zw
Telephone 263 - 4 - 702402
Fax 263 - 4 - 705046

Safaris Operators Association of Zimbabwe (SOAZ)
Safaris Operators Association of Zimbabwe (SOAZ) is an organization with members that range from touring, photographic excursions to hunting safaris operators. Click here to visit SOAZ web site for more information regarding basic hunting laws and regulations and more.

Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA)

A hunt must be organized and carried out by a safari operator that is registered and licensed with the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA). Safari operator are obliged by law to employ a licensed professional guide or professional hunter to accompany hunting clients into the bush. To visit Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority web site click here.

africahunter.gif
Zimbabwe Ministry of Environment & Tourism (MET)
All operators in Zimbabwe must be registered and licensed with the Ministry of Environment and Tourism (MET) to be legal. Operators are responsible for obtaining the permits and supplying the necessary services such as camp accommodation, catering, trackers, skinners, vehicles and a Zimbabwe licensed and registered professional guide or professional hunter. To visit Zimbabwe Ministry of Environment and Tourism web site click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois