full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Our trophy photos tell their own success story!

full

full

full

full

Umlilo Safaris - We make African Dreams come true!

Umlilo Safaris, an Outfitter & Professional Hunters, is a family-run third generation concern.

Umlilo Safaris hereby invites you to join us for your dream safari!!!

More pics

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

103599106_3274261279285207_281072960464576864_n.jpg

103259856_3264332080278127_1391515054381103907_n.jpg

Enjoy this short video of our new Classic Safaris Tented Camp, nestled between the acacia and wild plum trees in the hunting area, surrounded by all the huntable species and spectacular birdlife. Relaxing on the custom-designed hammocks neatly situated under these trees across the camp will stay with you forever when returning home! Where the calls of Baboon, Black-backed Jackal, Buffalo, Bushbuck, Fish Eagles, Kudu, Nyala, Wildebeest, and Zebra are the music at camp and will be imprinted into your memory bank like never before. This camp’s design and layout were based on 20+ years of conducting hunting safaris from camps in Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, Tanzania, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Very proud to invite everyone to experience this amazing ‘African Bush Atmosphere’ during your stay here, you will feel a million miles away from the dreaded ‘day-to-day rush hour our lives have become’. The starlit skies at night from around the open campfire, the milky way greeting you from above, and the falling/shooting stars…it humbles everyone. To date, our 2023 Guests cannot possibly all be wrong when they fell in love with the additional hunting safari experience this awesome Tented Camp provides. The positive comments received from every hunting party that so far stayed here with us this season are somewhat overwhelming, to say the least. We are ‘over the moon’ to be able to offer our camp to all old clients as well as new faces to experience the added amazing hunting safari atmosphere that this camp provides. Hunting on foot from the camp is possible, alternatively a short drive in your hunting vehicle and you start hunting on foot!! Classic Safari Tented Camp (certainly suitable for ladies too)
• Only 80 minutes drive from Port Elizabeth Airport to arrive at Camp
• This is the best African Safari experience for any visitor
• Tucked away and nestled amongst Acacia & Wild Plum trees make you forget the world outside• The calls of Fish Eagle, Buffalo, Kudu, Baboon, Nyala, Wildebeest, Zebra, and Jackal are the music at camp
• Hunt on foot from the Camp or drive from 5 to 20 minutes and start hunting
• Relax on the custom-designed large hammocks under the Wild Plum trees
• Safari Tents (Spacious double-roomed, solar-powered) with en-suite bathrooms (big, warm showers)
• Top Quality Safari Food (lots of venison variety = you will be spoiled beyond)
• Chef uses Open Fire and/or Gas cooking in the Tented Kitchen
• Bar is fully stocked, drinks are cold and ice is on demand
• Wifi available at camp
• The only part that we are missing here is: YOU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross