Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Folks it's OFFICIAL Pieter Erasmus and I are hunting again in 2016!
image.jpg

Cool, whats you official countdown? I'm at 68 days till I leave!

About a 150 days give or take a few!

Ah the menu you ask. Larry in accordance with minimum gun requirements I will again travel to Africa with the 416 Ruger Guide Gun.
A member of the Big Five Will be coming home with me!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie,

Best of luck, how long will you keep us in suspense on what it is? Your post just reminded me I have an update to post also about my hunt with Pieter!!!

OH yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :A Banana::A Banana:

I am at 158 days with Kudu, Waterbuck and another Zebra at the top of the list. I need to make an ottoman to go with my zebra chair . Also thinking of working up an 850 grain arrow in case I need something bigger :A Callme::A Callme:

Yep! To all my friends at Africa Hunting ........Pieter is taking me Leopard Hunting this year. Number four of the Big Five! I'm very excited about this hunt as I am with all hunts! I'm starting to see SPOTS everywhere.

I would very much appreciate any and all advice from AH members concerning hunting Leopard. Details of your hunts will help as did your sound advice on elephant hunting. The more I'm aware of the better.

You are certainly not hunting in SA Charle!! Are you going elsewhere with Pieter? I know he is a man with a plan!! Good luck and will like to see what you guys get

Best regards

Ahhhh!!!! Good deal Charlie go get em. I'm soooo jealous. You'll have mr spots no sweat.

OUTSTANDING! Shoot lots of bait too!

You have the duds, good luck hunting.

Looks like another great trip is being planned. Good luck with mr spots

I'm excited for you :E Excited:!!!! I'm trying to plan a hunt for spots myself in 2017/2018

Reedy I predict that you will like hunting with Pieter so much this year that you WILL hunt with him again......and soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you