Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Hello!
I want to share this photo of my last wild boar hunted in a friend´s ranch near my home in northern Patagonia, Argentina...
The shot was placed in the neck below the ear, from a distance of 50 meters without artificial light in a night blind hunting at the border of the bush in a waterhole...
This particular hunt was very special for me because my older son, called Manuel, joined with me in the waiting of the male boar...
The rifle is a Mauser 7,65x54 "argentine" caliber, my own reload with 174 grs RN Hornady bullets and 42 grs of A27 powder... I hope you enjoy this! one of my pictures...
100_3814.JPG

Marcos.......congrats to you and your son Manuel for the good hunt.....beast thing a father can do......share and take a son to a hunt........beast way to keep them far away of the bad things and bad habits for sure.......I am very glad to see your "OBSOLET" sharing in this great forum......!!!!!!

You have alot of boars to show us.....we gonna enjoy it......!!!!!

See you.....!!!!!

Marcos.......congrats to you and your son Manuel for the good hunt.....beast thing a father can do......share and take a son to a hunt........beast way to keep them far away of the bad things and bad habits for sure.......I am very glad to see your "OBSOLET" sharing in this great forum......!!!!!!

You have alot of boars to show us.....we gonna enjoy it......!!!!!

See you.....!!!!!
Little demon!!!! jajajaja
IS THE NAME OF THE "BOAR KILLER"....
"el obsoleto" was named by the fellows of a pair of forums in our country jajaja.... and joke whith this... very fun!

You are right! put in the kid´s head the virus of HUNT is the best kind to make gentlemens!
And you´re rigt too with the photos... jajaja... TIME TO TIME, MY FRIEND... I show them... lately...

Nice Boar! That reminds me, I am hungry (y)

I have a great memory of hunting with my father for boar. And I hope my sons value our time in the field as much as I do. I always worry they will not be still but when we are out there they just get absorbed in it. I think it is a great gift you have given your son. Nice job

Nothing better than hunting with your son!

Thank you pheroze, and phil!...
It´s wonderful.... really....
And i have a video in my scratched toyota pickup with Matias, the smaller of my sons... and a little pig... I cant´t forget the smile in your face!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross