NamHunter

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Rowland Ward Guild, SA Hunters Association,
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana
Hi all, here is the video of the record eland hunted in Namibia, and of the area and the farm it was taken on, please have a look at it and give your thought on this video please, would be greatly appreciated, please reply to this post.Its really worth having a look at.

Just click on the link below the picture, enjoy!

View attachment Record Eland Hunt.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow great trophy , what a beautiful farm !!!

Good slide show.

Area looks great and the country with a lot of vegetation.

Thanks for sharing:)

Nice video, thanks for sharing.

Pleasure guys, glad you enjoyed it.

That is fantastic Eland. The farm is a great looking place also. Looks like it would be a fun place to hunt. Bruce

Stunning video of Namibia, with some great eland pictures too!

Fantastic !

Magnificent beast...

The story is also published in the new African Hunting Gazette 17.3 Focus on Namibia.

Nice Eland a once in a life time trophy WOW! would love to know what else is hiding on that property You know when you take something like that there should be something else that really awesome too, tell tale sign of low hunting pressure!

Thanx alot for that comment Jaco!
Then freakin other people moan about the 5-6 eland that are taken on that farm per YEAR!
and the quota is something like 12-15 per year.There was a game count and they counted close to 300 eland alone on the farm, thats outside the kudu and gemsbuck and some giraffe and small game,on 8000 ha and at the rate they have calves that quota number doesnt even make a mark, and they only take half of the quota,
the main concern on this farm is cattle farmingHopefully that will shut them up.
This farm only gets hunted 2 months of the year, june/july
And yes there is lots of big kudu bulls there aswell! A view over 60" already, the average is about 53" and this on a open farm.
Elande 8.jpg
this is some proof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross