Hunting Uganda with Bruce Martin of Lake Albert Safaris

Web site has no hunting prices or info that I can easily see.. Bruce

Some fishing

watermark.php

Nile Perch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the kob and sitatunga, and the warthog, of course !

Hi Bruce, hope you are well.

I am one of Bruce's agents here in the states, he is a stand up guy and always does a great job. If you are considering Uganda, look no further.

Hi everyone!
Wanted to share with you some pictures of our exceptional hunting season in Uganda at Lake Albert Safaris. We were 9 out of 9 for Ssese Island sitatunga clients including a new number one at 31 1/2 inches… Also new records for Kob, Waterbuck and Nile Buffalo!!!

East African Defassa Waterbuck
watermark.php

Uganda Kob
watermark.php

Warthog
watermark.php

Oribi
watermark.php

Ssese Island sitatunga
watermark.php

Nile Bushbuck
watermark.php

Nile Buffalo
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved every minute of hunting with Bruce in Uganda. Lots of game and lots of fun!

Is Bruce with Lake Alberta Safaris still in business? I looked at the website and it appears it’s just wildlife viewing outfit now.

Is Bruce with Lake Alberta Safaris still in business? I looked at the website and it appears it’s just wildlife viewing outfit now.
They are still going. Social media is very active “offical_lakealbertsafaris” on Instagram

“Lake Albert Safaris” will be at DSC booth #2556

For what it is worth, I talked with Bruce at SCI in 2023. He seems like an awesome guy to hunt with. So as of 23, he was still very active booking hunts.

How did things sound?
I spoke with them at DSC this year. They seem like a very good outfitter to hunt with and good people. However, there are only 4 outfitters in Uganda. Each outfitter has their primary area with a particular draw, but they all utilize each other’s areas to make up the difference. From what I gathered the biggest draw of their primary area compared to the others is Uganda kob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judehuntingdude

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!