Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day fellow hunters,

I have a good opportunity available for a hunter that can travel on short notice to hunt the pearl of Africa. It is important to understand that with this offer you will pay discounted daily rates and trophy fee for a 10 Day Nile Buffalo hunt BUT on this specific package only we will allow the hunter who book this safari to add any additional trophy animals we have available on quota at NO additional daily rate charges.

PLEASE NOTE: Dates for this safari is set and is August 1 through August 10 2021.

(Should you be interested in a similar safari and the above mentioned dates do not work for you, please contact me so we can tailor the safari to your needs)

10 Day Nile Buffalo Safari - Uganda with JKO Hunting Safaris

8x Hunting 1x1 @ $17 500 (Normal Rate @ $22 500)

1x Nile Buffalo @ $3200

PHOTO-2020-10-22-11-29-21.jpg.jpeg

* Includes Conservation fee of $1 950.
* Second buffalo can be added for $7000.
* Any additional plains game can be added at only trophy fee as listed and it is East African species. Should you be interested in additional species, please let me know and I will forward you our Uganda brochure.

Total - $22 650 all inclusive

To see more about our safaris in Uganda watch this short video clip: Hunting Uganda with JKO Hunting Safaris

Additional species available

* Topi, (Quota depended)
* Sitatunga (Quota depended)
* Patterson Eland,
* Nile Bushbuck,
* East African Impala
* Grant Zebra,
* East African Defassa Waterbuck,
* Warthog,
* East African Bush Duiker,
* Bushpig,
* Oribi
* Hippo
* Eastern Bohor Reedbuck,

Extra Options after your or during your safari in Uganda:

Unforgettable encounter with mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Forest. This requires presence of a manager of the agency - $1950.

Some of the trophies taken on the last couple of safaris in Uganda by our hunters:

File_017.jpeg
File_012.jpeg
File_004.jpeg
chasse-en-Afrique-Ouganda-062.jpg
chasse-en-Afrique-Ouganda-059.jpg
chasse-en-Afrique-Ouganda-040.jpg
chasse-en-Afrique-Ouganda-015.jpg
chasse-en-Afrique-Ouganda-006.jpg

PHOTO-2020-10-13-20-20-07.jpg.jpeg
PHOTO-2020-10-19-13-22-09.jpg.jpeg
PHOTO-2020-10-22-11-29-22.jpg.jpeg
PHOTO-2020-10-22-11-39-23.jpg.jpeg

37783d46-3b8f-4d14-bd30-1acdfe10bd2e.JPG
ad85c375-7191-45b7-b746-4eed23d5aad0.JPG
b3f176c9-7384-4993-9b21-9f1d4011a10c.JPG
c8d59eb0-390a-457a-885e-a94140ce09a9.JPG

Daily rates include:

* Reception and assistance at Entebbe National Airport & Assistance with departure from Entebbe,

* Road transportation between the airport and the hunting area (approx. 4h30),

* Uganda hunting license

* Services of a Professional Hunting guide, his team and his Equipment,

* Accommodation and meals; drinks, laundry, WIFI access,

* Initial preparation of the trophies, measurement of trophies,

Daily rates do not includes:

* International flights (JKO / SABLE SAFARI is in charge of reservations - approx. $1900 to $2500 round trip),

* License to import a weapon (approx. $170 to $220 / per weapon),

* Rental of a weapon and purchase of ammunition if required,

* Concession Conservancy, Vet Permit and Exportation Permit Fees,

* Veterinary permit and export permit (See table),

* Trophy fees on any additional animals harvested or wounded as per price list,

* Trophy shipping to final taxidermy,

* Hotel before or after the safari,

* Personal expenses,

* Uganda visa (Approx. $60, application done online),

Please do not hesitate to contact me any additional questions regarding this safari. Uganda is the pearl of Africa which every hunter should visit and hunt!

Thank you again for all the forum members non stop support as always.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer
js@jkosafaris.com
www.jkosafaris.com

Attachments

• PHOTO-2020-10-13-20-22-56.jpg.jpeg
    PHOTO-2020-10-13-20-22-56.jpg.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 43203d58-3b0f-4a22-bb07-04820017eb82.JPG
    43203d58-3b0f-4a22-bb07-04820017eb82.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 166
I'd love to get one of those Ugandan impala and waterbucks !! Come on Lotto numbers :LOL:

Interesting. A few months ago I was looking for a discounted Uganda hunt. Checked with several places and asked about cancellation hunts. Got no where. Of course I book something else and one pops up......... I’ll enjoy what I have but will wish I could of done this one!
Bruce

I hunted the Karamojo region several years ago. I took 2 buffs one a typical cape and the other a flat horned Nile type. They now say all are Nile. Tremendous buffalo then but saw no other game besides baboons in 10 days. Between Lord's resistance and regular poaching nothing there.

Best price I have seen on a Uganda hunt. Jacques, are there other obvious differences between the Nile Buffalo and those, of say, The Caprivi? Beautiful trophies in your fotos.......thanks for posting offer...FWB

Other than the horn shape, I mean.........FWB

Apologies for missing these replies, not sure how that happened
I hunted the Karamojo region several years ago. I took 2 buffs one a typical cape and the other a flat horned Nile type. They now say all are Nile. Tremendous buffalo then but saw no other game besides baboons in 10 days. Between Lord's resistance and regular poaching nothing there.
In our area you will definitely see a LOT of plains game sir. You get tired of seeing impala, zebra and warthog. We do a lot to ensure that poaching is kept to a minimum and at the end of the day we always fill our hunters bags with what they come for.

Best price I have seen on a Uganda hunt. Jacques, are there other obvious differences between the Nile Buffalo and those, of say, The Caprivi? Beautiful trophies in your fotos.......thanks for posting offer...FWB
Nile buffalo are typically a little smaller in horn size and body size and not always as dark colored as Cape buffalo would be. Uganda does offer hunters a opportunity to hunt cape and Nile buffalo. Our Cape buffalo area is more towards the North of the country.

Wow JKO what a great deal for a hunt in Uganda! The hunt dates you show are August of 2021, do you mean August 1-10 2022? I am in! How can I contact you to find out more about this hunt?

Wow JKO what a great deal for a hunt in Uganda! The hunt dates you show are August of 2021, do you mean August 1-10 2022? I am in! How can I contact you to find out more about this hunt?

It was posted in June as a short notice opportunity. Perhaps you’ll get lucky though!

@WAB, I did not notice that. But JKO just responded to the questions this past Monday....well, maybe I can talk him into a similar deal for a hunt in 2022. We shall see......Hunting Uganda has been a bucket list item for me since I read one of Bell's books and saw a hunting show episode on the Outdoor channel filmed there.

@WAB, I did not notice that. But JKO just responded to the questions this past Monday....well, maybe I can talk him into a similar deal for a hunt in 2022. We shall see......Hunting Uganda has been a bucket list item for me since I read one of Bell's books and saw a hunting show episode on the Outdoor channel filmed there.

Awesome, I hope you get to go!!!

@WAB....finally connected with Jacques at JKO and worked out a nice deal for a hunt in Uganda in 2022.

For those on AH looking to hunt Uganda I think it is worth reaching out to JKO and seeing what he has to offer. I had a great hunt with JKO earlier this year in South Africa and while I have not hunted with him in Uganda yet, based on the great hunt we had in South Africa, I fully expect to have a great hunt in Uganda as well.

That’s awesome Bill, congratulations and good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross