Knap gedaan my friend
Full mount in the living room ?
Great u take some time to hunt yourself. Hi to all. Dallas?
Jacques

Congratulations Marius.

Those who have hunted with me in the past will tell you that there are not much in this world that frustrates me more, than blowing chances while stalking. Whether the situation was in our hands or not. .....
:ROFLMAO:
I have an AH hat with dirt marks from its high speed impact with Africa that attests to our mutual agreement on that subject.

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing that great story.(y)

Knap gedaan my friend
Full mount in the living room ?
Great u take some time to hunt yourself. Hi to all. Dallas?
Jacques

Thank you Jacques.
Yes sir, will be in Dallas again for 2020.

Congratulations Marius.

:ROFLMAO:
I have an AH hat with dirt marks from its high speed impact with Africa that attests to our mutual agreement on that subject.

Thank you. I have a radio with dirt marks from high speed impact. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congratulations my friend! I like reading all hunts, but especially enjoy it when those who work so hard for us bumbling clients get to enjoy a hunt themselves. BTW I might know a couple that would be interested in a buffalo/ hyena combo someday. ( Spent the weekend looking for a buffalo gun for a certain someone)

Congrats on a fine hyena. They are on the top of my list for my next visit to Africa. Hunted them for 3 days in Zambia after my buff hunt but no luck. Thanks for the story on your success.

Congrats Marius!

Had several tries, but yet to score. Came verrrry close though in Namibia a couple years ago.

Congrats buddy! That would be such a cool hunt...much more exciting than porcupine! Glad to see my rifle is getting used! ;)

Fantastic! Congrats on the hyena!

Nice hyena! Thanks for sharing.
Bruce

Congratulations my friend! I like reading all hunts, but especially enjoy it when those who work so hard for us bumbling clients get to enjoy a hunt themselves. BTW I might know a couple that would be interested in a buffalo/ hyena combo someday. ( Spent the weekend looking for a buffalo gun for a certain someone)

Thanks Mike. I managed to squeeze in two more hunts, so will post those reports as well. I buy Kim loads of rifles. She just never really gets a chance to use them....:D

Nice hyena Marius, one day I would like to hunt one myself. John and I are thinking about going to Dallas this year, if we do, we will see you at the AH dinner.
Kurt

Congrats on a fine hyena. They are on the top of my list for my next visit to Africa. Hunted them for 3 days in Zambia after my buff hunt but no luck. Thanks for the story on your success.

Thank you very much. Don't give up. If you keep doing the right thing, the result has to turn positive. Would you care to share your 3 day experience on hunting them?

Congrats buddy! That would be such a cool hunt...much more exciting than porcupine! Glad to see my rifle is getting used! ;)

Haha, thanks pal. Your rifle is currently in for a face lift.;)

Nice hyena Marius, one day I would like to hunt one myself. John and I are thinking about going to Dallas this year, if we do, we will see you at the AH dinner.
Kurt

Hope that you can make it, pal. Would be great catching up!

Another great read, and a fantastic animal! Thanks for sharing!

Old Fisi is high on my list!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg