Hunting Safari on Foot in Cameroon Rain Forest

Cowboy PH

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI
Gentlemen,

I also wanted to mention for the more adventourous, we have an area that is great for elephant, buffalo, sitatunga, giant forest hog and duikers. It is in southeast corner of Cameroon. You can drive from Douala in a day. We have a very comfortable main camp for your arrival. Then from there it is foot safari as it is virgin rainforest and there are only elephant trails and NO roads, the only road is to camp which is on the edge of the concession.

The price is 25,000usd and the same charges from previous post for license, dip and pack, airport formalities, trophy fees as per trophy list,

Let me reiterate this is a Foot Safari. The chances of sucess are great... but a tough go. All equipment and food will be portered and will have 3 to 4 trackers and up to 6 or 8 porters. Safari is 14 day with 12 hunting days. We have taken ele and buff and smaller species, very few Bongo. Please feel free to contact me by email or my US cell # 530.386.3729. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross