Hunting report help

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Speedster, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Speedster

Speedster AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    I am trying to attach pictures to my hunting report. I am dragging and dropping them into the text but they do not show up. What am I doing wrong?

2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com AH ENABLER FOUNDER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Not sure as there is no reason for you no to be able to upload pictures on the site using the drag/drop method. Make sure that the file extensions of your images are of the following type:
    png
    jpg
    jpeg
    gif

If this is not the issue let me know.

3. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
    Depending on your connection, the file size may be causing you some issues at your end. (just a thought)

4. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA endowment member/Life member
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
    Likewise. Dragging them from where? Desktop, I guess. If I drag a foto to a new thread, I cannot see how to add text. Like if one wants the foto first.....to show up with the title........how do you get foto first......text following, in the same post? thanks......FWB

5. AfricaHunting.com

Video/Photo:
    You can drag one or more pictures at the same time directly into a post from your desktop or any files from your computer and they will upload automatically. Just place your cursor into the post as usual and start typing. Place your cursor where you want you picture to appear and insert the picture.

Here below is a tutorial on the functionality of the forum and it talks about images at 13 minutes into it.

6. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
  7. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Hey, Jerome or Brickburn.........just submitted a report entitled "Elandpro Safaris". The text is there, but is in pdf.......can you expand it so the words show?? I thought when I uploaded the file, that words would magically appear. If not...tell me what to do....Bill

8. AfricaHunting.com

Video/Photo:
    All done Bill. Thank you for sharing your hunt with all of us. Cheers, Jerome